• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • I was the goody-good who always got the best grades and never did anything bad :P My teachers liked me. of course, it was in college when I started slacking off on my studies.

And man, maybe it's time I got myself a new theme... I think I've had this one for at least a month now.

Sir Codin

I decided to get good grades as a kid because I decided I cared about my future. The reason I behaved as a kid was because it got my parents and teachers to shut up quicker and stop annoying me.

MOM: Please do the dishes.

ME: Okay, there. I did them. Now please stop bothering me.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Penatrait is meant to be the next one but he said already that he might be busy. So Toujours if he can't do it then you can make it next!

Tomorrow, btw.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    YAYYY. :3 I'll make sure to do it when a mod is online to take care of the last one!!

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I can finally chill now that exams are over so I'm sleeping in everyday lol.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I KNOW I had to re-take one and I had Cambridge exams so I had more than I would normally

And yeah probably, I just really couldn't be active anywhere at all during that time. But I will!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I haven't had exams in over a year... which is a good and a bad thing... good because I'm not stressed out but bad since it's a sign I'm no longer in college.

But actually, even in college I would have been finished with exams over a month ago... in early to mid May.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My exams were done like a month ago, geez you people keep up!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Both of them. That's how the cool kids do it!

Until Live/RL come along and lock this one

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back