• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Speaking of DCC emblems, are there supposed to be some that should be given out last time around?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oh Ashley, you have to do homework while I just sit here on spring break :D not doing homework! AND LIVE, I'D CHOOSE YOU OVER HOMEWORK ANY DAY. HOW DARE YOU BE INCONSIDERATE, ASHLEY.

And you're okay, you didn't directly get me over here, I think you need to split the credit between the two of you :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Yeah, but i'm on drowzy meds, so even though you're here, I MIGHT fall asleep on my laptop soon.

I don't like cleverbot :| I'll ask it a few questions and then get really bored with it. Some people ask all the great questions and get hilarious answers, but mine are not at all fun.
    awwwwh feel better. :| And lol log out before you pass out on top of it!

EDIT:
    OH THATS AWESOME! JUST RUB AWESOME YOUR AWESOME SPRING BREAK IN MY FACE, THATS TOTALLY OKAY. >_>
    And pfffttt! Sure you would homework nerd. lol

I was only kidding! I'm here aren't I? lol :(

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    I'm trying to finish my homework but the batteries in my mouse need to be charged, and I kinda can't do it with a trackpad.
    Wtf. :(

Doesn't matter... not like I was getting anywhere. PC is addictive.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012

:D \o/

I also spy a Katy Perry. Mmm.
    lol Mmm? And yeah my themes usually consist of the artists I'm listening to the most at the time. lol I'm ending my Rihanna phase I think and going back to Katy. haha
    PC is addictive.
    lol I remember when I used to say that! But once all of my old friends stopped visiting I slowly began to fade too. It's funny how I'm coming back more often now even though those friends still aren't that active.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Speaking of plans, don't you think this place might just be one of the randomest place to make plans, huh?

And now I'm trying to imagine how it will look...

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    lol I remember when I used to say that! But once all of my old friends stopped visiting I slowly began to fade too. It's funny how I'm coming back more often now even though those friends still aren't that active.

I used to feel that way, but then I took like a year long break from PC. Back then I used to feel like all I had to do was talk to friends on here, but after coming back after that it kinda feels like a fresh start with a reason to spam the boards. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012

I used to feel that way, but then I took like a year long break from PC. Back then I used to feel like all I had to do was talk to friends on here, but after coming back after that it kinda feels like a fresh start with a reason to spam the boards. :P

lol I've never been a big poster. I joined because I was such a huge pokenerd back in the day. Still kind of am But I stayed because I developed great friendships with the people here. lol But after I exchanged numbers and e-mails with them there was hardly a need for PC anymore. :/
    But I'm sort of back now!.... I think. XD;

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Yesss, we must all stay! :3

So now this thread is two posts shy of 100 posts and it hasn't been a full day since it's opened yet. There's like 5 hours to spare. :O
    I don't know if that compares to the old thread or not...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes, crazies head to CBC already. And head to Black and White in a few months, but definitely head to CBC right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back