• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I like bio but i don't like the chapter about reproduction in humans!!! :P :P

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    That one is also what makes the class all rowdy. Oh, and it's an headache trying to remember all the details.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Some classes are so groan-worthy. So boring, in fact, that you want to storm out.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    No school for me tomorrow! Yay for sports day and not going!

Ugh... Sports Day is one of the stupidest day for me... I don't participate in races and stuff so I don't even care about it. But if I don't attend it they cut my grades :/

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Bleh, sports days. I was never a sporty person, so I just either skipped those days or read for six hours, lol.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Once again I'm gonna go against everyone in this thread and go on a huge tl;dr about how amazing sports are and how you're all terrible people for not liking them.

Or I would if ^ didn't more or less summarise it lol. I always really looked forward to sports days and any sport in general. I can't do any right now, though, since I messed up my ankle last week and it's not completely better yet. Annoying since it's been really nice out lately.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think I did goof up and messed up my ankle sometime in the past.

On another topic, what do you think of not having an avatar or signature?

Nihilego

Years
    I've done mine in so many times haha.

I don't really think anything of it. As you can see.

Nihilego

Years
    Why the aversion to being happy with your school, Vappy? ):

Although ngl my school tends to take school spirit way too far lol. It can get really annoying sometimes when we just want to learn stuff and not have spirit shove down our throats.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I don't think I really have some sort of school spirit back then, to be honest about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back