• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    IT PREMIERED? how do I even miss these things, I'm on the internet enough :|

and I don't get justin bieber hate, he's a cute kid who likes to sing. so sue him.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Yeah, girl, the world premiere was at 9:55 or something; right before Jersey Shore on MTV! :( It's okay, I didn't find out until literally a half hour before, I was watching MuchMusic and they kept advertising it. You would think I'd know, too, I spend all my life on Twitter and it was trending forever. :/

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    well thank goodness i'm not the only one who didn't get the memo :D and you know what's sad? I just recently understood what twitter trending was :/ I need to get on there more often, I finally have my password down.

and oooh jersey shore D: I watched a few episodes of that for the lulz and it saddens me that some of those guys are actually smart (I think it was vinny who turned down law school to be an actor on it? and j woww is really good at art and stuff). I haven't watched mtv in agessss though, I'd really rather not watch those classy teen moms.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah... Watching MTV tends to decrease brain activity and probably even lowers IQs.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    At least MTV's bringing Beavis and Butt-head back. It may not be enough to bring the network back to its former glory, but at least it's a start.

Years
    At least MTV's bringing Beavis and Butt-head back. It may not be enough to bring the network back to its former glory, but at least it's a start.

Hope still lives, it seems. VH1 is bringing back Storytellers from what I heard, although they are still hopelessly mired in the same mind-rotting programing such as MTV.

Last edited:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Hopefully, Mike Judge will be up to the task. He does have over a decade's worth of material to make fun of. He should be busy for a good while.

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    With the addition of beavis and butthead, maybe they could squeeze a half an hour block of music videos and replace teen mom or sixteen and pregnant. or one of the 800 spin offs they have of that show :P

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    With the addition of beavis and butthead, maybe they could squeeze a half an hour block of music videos and replace teen mom or sixteen and pregnant. or one of the 800 spin offs they have of that show :P
    The Beavis and Butt-head revival will also critique Jersey Shore, UFC fights, and YouTube videos, or so Rolling Stone reports. As long as Beavis and Butt-head get to critique some actual music videos alongside those, I'll be happy.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    are we talking about MTV?
    I actually find half of their shows really annoying.
    Parental Control, for one, is terrible terrible acting.
    And then some other 'so called reality shows' are rather annoying.

But I love Jersey Shore.

...and I know it's off topic, but I found something I found quite funny, it's in a spoiler so you don't have to look at it. But still.

Spoiler:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

Zomg we had to watch sixteen and pregnant for Health while all my friends at other school had to watch videos of babies being born. That movie is... questionable XD

But I love Jersey Shore.

I've been hearing a lot of people talk about Jersey Shore, I don't think it shows in my country since I've never seen it before

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    I myself don't watch it.. I don't know if it shows on my tv and even if it does I watch all my shows on the computer. The only thing I watch on tv is sports, the weather and news if I don't feel like reading them.

Years
    What is Jersey Shore? I haven't seen it at all. Though this is coming from the same person who hasn't seen Inception so...yeah opinion invalid XD.

Anyway I had eargasms over this song...

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Jersey shore is a stupid show about stupidity incarnate... It only took me 30 seconds from watching a 2 minute commercial on YouTube to immediately exit the video and proceed to wish I had not wasted those 30 seconds of my life. You will lose brain cells watching that show...

The south park parody however was awesome.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I'm pretty sure Jersey Shore isn't even meant to be all that serious anymore. :P It's reality TV... how real is it to begin with, seriously? It's all about making money. Whatever gets good ratings and makes money is what gets put on TV, even if it's garbage. :/

Speaking of that, Jersey Shore was only meant to be a one-off show.
    But due to it's popularity they filmed more seasons, and have the fourth in Italy.
    There are also heaps of other Shore-like shows, based off the idea for other countries.
    And Pauly D is getting his own spin-off show.

...I still think Snooki's the best though.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Wow JS haters, even without watching it all I've heard is "OMG Jersey Shore, I love that show" so I'm automatically assume it's good but when I look on to the plot a few mins ago it seems like it's not my kinda show

Though this is coming from the same person who hasn't seen Inception so...yeah opinion invalid XD.

Don't worry neither have I XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back