• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I normally work all the Midnight releases. The customers are normally pretty cool & everything. The best one I've worked so far was Halo 3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Some guy at my local swap meet was selling his game cube for $15. It comes with 2 games and a controller. He was also selling Game Boys for $10 and GB games for $3. I was going to buy them and grab all of the games but...1. I'm concerned about their status, he won't give me a guarantee of they work or not. and 2. I'm a poor college student. >_>
    -------
    I'm more likely to get a DSi probably next week. The 3DS can wait another year. xD

_Dean_

smoke if you got it
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    I am just waiting for Megaman Legends 3 too come out. I have been waiting for years for a new one. Paper Mario 3DS looks great as well.

This is pretty much my sole reasoning for really wanting a 3DS. I mean, my DSlite is crap but I could just get a new DSlite. XD;

Before I heard that MML3 was in the making and for the 3DS, I thought the 3DS was extremely lame. Then I saw MML3 being advertised and everything changed.. XD;

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I wanted the 3DS because I think there was Pit game coming out for it. I'll most likely will get the 3DS later on.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Omg I can't wait for that one too. That game, the Layton vs Phoenix Wright game, and Kingdom Hearts is what I'll get the 3DS for. n_n
    I can't wait till Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS either. When is it coming out? I'm feeling lazy today XD. A lot of the 3DS games seem very enticing, in my opinion, and I'm looking forward to getting one.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years

• This is pretty much my sole reasoning for really wanting a 3DS. I mean, my DSlite is crap but I could just get a new DSlite. XD;

Before I heard that MML3 was in the making and for the 3DS, I thought the 3DS was extremely lame. Then I saw MML3 being advertised and everything changed.. XD;
    I just wish they had more info out right now outside of the introduction of a new character Aero.

I wanted the 3DS because I think there was Pit game coming out for it. I'll most likely will get the 3DS later on.
    Kid Icarus Uprising

I can't wait till Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS either. When is it coming out? I'm feeling lazy today XD. A lot of the 3DS games seem very enticing, in my opinion, and I'm looking forward to getting one.
    http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_3D:_Dream_Drop_Distance
    That's about all the info on it thus far. The release date is TBA.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    *pops in*

So yea, I was walking in the park by my house and I found a DSi with a Pokemon White in it......guess what I did with it? :D

And a 3DS sounds a bit cool, altho I don't think I would want it for any reason.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    This is why nobody should leave valuables out in the open. :(

I guess. Did you make sure that it didn't belong to anyone in proximity of where you are? You wouldn't want to be a thief, but then again, if it wasn't anyone's, someone else probably would've taken it...

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
  • Well the thing is, with valuables like that, anybody could claim it :/
    You know, if you ask people if they dropped 20$, there are high chances of a positive answer xD
    But yeah, sucks for the person who lost it... I'd be so mad.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back