• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Arcanine, we're both valuable assets to the community, no doubt. It would be crippled if either of us was missing. Sure, it seems people brag on me a lot, but I'm sure everyone here appreciates the time you take to moderate and post. You needn't put yourself down, you are the kingpin Super Moderator in activity and mod duties.
    Not if the Admins made you an S-Mod *Starts to think if Kairi was a S-Mod then I would have no threads to close no threads to move cant ban a member (cant do that now XD) for trying to mess up the Community would surpass my as a S-Mod then would be made Admin and run the Community all by her self and me get droped down to just a member* Sounds good to me XD.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Actually, I wans't on last night from 1 to 3.Thouugh I noticed that you got onto a huge spammer named zombie.Seems he made a lot of spammy threads.Thanks for taking care of him RK9!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Um , i had no intention of leaving lol ..... u guys know that .......

Anyways , Hi ..... I did some thinking , and i thought my friends, what they did to me , it was unforgivible , and now , this morning i wake up , and no one in my house is home ..... i just realized that they went somewhere without me , again ..

My life sucks im going to be neglected all the time...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    DragonTrainer said:
    Actually, I wans't on last night from 1 to 3.Thouugh I noticed that you got onto a huge spammer named zombie.Seems he made a lot of spammy threads.Thanks for taking care of him RK9!
    Lol, I saw those threads... -.-; I felt sorry for Arcanine. I know he must've got tired of having to deal with that zombie dude.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    He Still wasnt Banned?

Grrrrrrrrrrr ... lol :)

Anyways , Who is a staff member at any board [old topic worth the chatting about lol ]

Ive never really been a true staff member , but that doesnt matter ..

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Dizzy, what did your friends do to you that was unforgivable?I'm not a staff member anywhere, perhaps for the fact that this is the only board I post on.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I dont want to repeat but i posted it up on this thread
    its proble on page 16-19 ... but they were so mean ....

* Lifes a B***h then you die......... I hope i die *

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    How can i get over it ..... It happens EVERY day in my life ......

You Try Walking the walk of shame to school ... Its really Sad and Embarrasing , and it wasnt just my friends that ignored me ... my family , and when i came on PC ............... Grrrrrrrr life sucks when is mine going to be over

* Im so sorry to you guys ....... *

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Sorry you feel that way Dizzy, but at least look up not down.Liffe will only get better when you decide for it to be better.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Thank you for saying latiosspud.Sorry if it's mean to you Dizzy, but you really don't have to come here and start complaining about it.Learn to deal with it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Anyways , My family and friends were planning me a party , i dont know why but they were lol , its happening right now , my mom just gave me $500 ... WOOT .... yay im going to the store to blow this on clothes ............... OMG they re so not being forgiven lol , i cant believe they played jokes on me.... oh well , life is back to normal ....

Last edited:

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Luck ?? lol .......... I wasnt expecting them to throw me a huge party ... when was the last time you had a party for no reason? lol.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back