• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • My dreams are all crap, I don't remember any of them.-_-;;;

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    if joining dates make someone feel big or small... then people like Haruka are like T-rex, and i'm the little mosquito beside them then... I only joined one month earlier than you Dizzy...
    I always though you joined before me, but I just saw the day you joined on the old PC and its June 2nd.
    I joined Feb. 24th (I think it was the 24th).

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I am a member on... June... somewhere around June 10th or something similar to that. You see i'm just a 3 month year old newbie unlike the rest of you (almost) 1 year old veterans...

22sa

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    I am a member on... June... somewhere around June 10th or something similar to that. You see i'm just a 3 month year old newbie unlike the rest of you (almost) 1 year old veterans...
    Lol cool, you only joined 12 days after me and I joined 12 days after Kairi XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    I am a member on... June... somewhere around June 10th or something similar to that. You see i'm just a 3 month year old newbie unlike the rest of you (almost) 1 year old veterans...
    Well this month (when it comes around to the 24th) will be my 7th month here on PC.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • i dont have my posts back , that guy deleted other chat twice and i lost like 300+ posts , thats not fair althogh it was an accident but i dont wanna sound immature , and im fine with it ^^

22sa

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    i dont have my posts back , that guy deleted other chat twice and i lost like 300+ posts , thats not fair althogh it was an accident but i dont wanna sound immature , and im fine with it ^^
    That sucks still, I lost 1905 in total and 405 are from new PC. -_-

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    i dont have my posts back , that guy deleted other chat twice and i lost like 300+ posts , thats not fair althogh it was an accident but i dont wanna sound immature , and im fine with it ^^
    Ok Steve didnt deleted Other Chat, there was a DB error at the same time he was fixing it.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • its ok though , even thought it sucks you hve to take thing the way it comes at you .... oh sorry if i was wrong arcanine , gee i didnt know that but know i know ^^

22sa

Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Ok Steve didnt deleted Other Chat, there was a DB error at the same time he was fixing it.
    Lol I don't believe that... -_-

22sa

Years
  • Dizzy said:
    well know i know , sorry if i was wrong , anyway ..... how was that get together , did u notice i was gone ?
    Yes, you told us you went to your friends party....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back