• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Eliana said:
    Arcy- trend starter eh? xD
    That's right, he wanted everyone to call him "Scott" so I added a y on it and it picked up real good. XD
    I also started calling Dakota "D" but it's not large like Scotty. XD

protoman said:
    what are we talking about! Plz tell me im sooooo bored!
    Well I think we are still talking about Scotty (aka Sapphire Latios).

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Eliana said:
    Percentage? pfft how lame bunny your just making excuses...just fess up
    A GIRL IS BETTER THAN YOU XD
    Okay, my club is bigger, I don't need to be online as much as you to post more then you do each day, My Eggs STILL ownXD, And I'm the top posting guy XD Oh yeah...I almost doubled my post count in three weeks from 4k to 8k XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Blue said:
    Okay, my club is bigger, I don't need to be online as much as you to post more then you do each day, My Eggs STILL ownXD, And I'm the top posting guy XD Oh yeah...I almost doubled my post count in three weeks from 4k to 8k XD
    Bunny your a lame rabbit...XD

likeomigod, its arcy the trend starter! lets all go lik shopping with him! he has the lik best ideas XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Eli...You just fail to admit we own you XD And my eggs shal own yours FOREVER XD W00t...I'm tired O_o

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Blue said:
    The only reason why my club isn't the largest is because everyone stopped coming after making one post asking to join. O_o

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Arcanine said:
    The only reason why my club isn't the largest is because everyone stopped coming after making one post asking to join. O_o
    Need any help bumping it up just give me a ring XD Most come back to mine.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    o.o omg Andy? going shopping?! *shock*

ok yeah i am off today... just being me... sorry if that not what you all are use to.

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    lol this is too good realy XD

I always buy FF games when they come out or if one gets borken for some reason...agian ><

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back