• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I have no idea why we saved candy in the freezer, to tell you the truth. o_o; We just... did. At first I'd want to eat all the candy at once so maybe my mom put them there to slow me down, or something. O_o But then I just, well, forgot the candy was there and it stayed there... for years.

Stuff from '92 Andy? o_o; That's older then my sister! Now that's a little gross... hopefully it all got thrown away.
    I also put candy in the freezer (some times it's just better eaten cold XD).

And yea stuff in there was almost as old as my brother (he was born in 1991). Yea everything was thrown away. I don't think anyone needed it. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I don't like candy after it's been in the freezer though. You have to wait until it thaws out enough to bite into. If it's frozen solid I'm afraid I'll break my teeth on it... and they've already broken many times before. The only good thing about putting it in the freezer is it won't melt.

Okay, good it was thrown away. Food over 10 year's old should not be eaten. o_o; But I know people who would probably try to eat it anyway just to see what it tasted like. >_< I don't like eating anything that's been in my house for over a month, unless it's something I know won't go bad.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    We've got a lot of canned goods that are several years old, but that stuff is okay (within reason) if you don't eat it right away.

<_<; I hate when someone leaves a box of crackers open or something and like a month later I'll think they're fresh and go to eat them, but they're all stale and mushy. ;_; Ewwness.

Cherrim

Years
    I don't like frozen chocolate. @_@ It loses its taste, I find. Then again, I rarely eat it frozen, so maybe I'm just imagining things. XD;

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Ugh, I hate when people do that. >_< Leaving boxes open for long periods of time. Or a bag of chips or something like that. Then I go to eat it and I find out the hard way that it's old and stale. x_x Although, I'm guilty of leaving boxes open myself sometimes... but I usually realize that it's old and throw it away instead of leaving it around for someone, or myself, to eat. Come to think of it, I have boxes of crackers in my room that are open... and have been here since well before Christmas. o_o; *runs to throw it away before bugs get in... again*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    The only time i've eaten frozen chocolate is in Ben & Jerrys icecream ^^;
    I prefer non-frozen chocolate XP i love when it melts in your mouth ^^

Cherrim

Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    Ugh, I hate when people do that. >_< Leaving boxes open for long periods of time. Or a bag of chips or something like that. Then I go to eat it and I find out the hard way that it's old and stale. x_x Although, I'm guilty of leaving boxes open myself sometimes... but I usually realize that it's old and throw it away instead of leaving it around for someone, or myself, to eat. Come to think of it, I have boxes of crackers in my room that are open... and have been here since well before Christmas. o_o; *runs to throw it away before bugs get in... again*
    o_o That happens a lot in my house. My brother and I will bring down a box of Wheat Thins to the basement to eat while playing video games. I'll eat about a third of it and then go upstairs and later he'll go down and play and eat some... but then it gets moved and we forget about it for months. @_@ I think my brother found the box behind the couch right-side up and started eating the crackers again. o_O;; But... yeah, we're really bad for that. o_o;

I'm normally too lazy to throw the crackers out, though. I don't take the initiative. XD

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Lightning said:
    o_o That happens a lot in my house. My brother and I will bring down a box of Wheat Thins to the basement to eat while playing video games. I'll eat about a third of it and then go upstairs and later he'll go down and play and eat some... but then it gets moved and we forget about it for months. @_@ I think my brother found the box behind the couch right-side up and started eating the crackers again. o_O;; But... yeah, we're really bad for that. o_o;

I'm normally too lazy to throw the crackers out, though. I don't take the initiative. XD
    Yep. That's what I do. I'll bring crackers or cookies or some other snack food into my room to play video games at night or watch tv. Then I put them aside... and they just well, stay where I left them. For example, I just now threw away a box of Ritz Bits that have been under my desk for months... and I knew they were there too. I was just too lazy to throw them away. And I have a box of oreos on my desk that have been there for a while too. There's probably food buried all over my house that I don't even realize I put there.

Come summer though, we'll get bugs all over the house and they'll lead us right to the food. >_<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back