• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • I'm sorry about your friend, Cassie, I'll be fine though, can we change the topic, I don't want to be criticized by the other people, I'm drawing to much attention, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Nooooooo!!!!! Stupid Little ******* ************ Moron!!! I Lost My Sapphire Cart!!! I Was Playing It Agiant My Friends And Put In In My Pocket With A Zipper And Went Off To Playt Basketball. And Now It's Not In My Pockey Anymore. The Stupid Zipper Unzipped Itself!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Eh, at least I made a backup copy of the save on my AR. As long as nothing happens to my AR, the 2nd backup I have on the PC, the 3rd backup I have on the Ar program, and the 5th backup on the website I posted, all I have to do is spend 30 bucks for another cart. Unless I find a used cart at gamestop or something.

EDIT: What the heck, all of the 1st section was suppose to be in caps. ANd is this in the right place?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • everything you say in DC except for spam is "on topic" really ^_^;

DCC is like one big IM conversation for the entire PC, only it's not "instant" ;p

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Hello all, what's up?
    I just come back from playing Harvest Moon too much x.x

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Not much is up, seeing as its around 4:00 here. My friends playing some wrestleing game and Im talking to a few of my PC friends though AIM.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Wow, Dark Heaven...when did you become a mod? Congrats!

I wasn't able to be on here past six last night, but it was for a good reason! For the first time since I was in the third grade, I was talking to a girl on the phone ^______^

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Chairman Kaga said:
    Wow, Dark Heaven...when did you become a mod? Congrats!

I wasn't able to be on here past six last night, but it was for a good reason! For the first time since I was in the third grade, I was talking to a girl on the phone ^______^
    Thank you very much :P *give a candy*
    Purin said:
    DH's a Mod again! ^^ Congrats!
    I was playing FF Adventure GB...the ending was touching, and I like the story a lot. There's this part that made me a little sad too, when Marcie the robot said "See you sometimes, kid." =P
    Thanks again :P *give a candy*
    Meh, I am bored again. x.x

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • ^^ Thanks! *licks candy*
    Chairman Kaga said:
    You sound really glad about it ^^
    I don't talk to boys over the phone, just only for homework reasons. Sad...
    I'm going to be bored when my brother forces me out of the room, for his gaming purposes X_X

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • I only talk to one of my friends over the phone but he is usuly riding his bike(in rain,snow,sleet,or hail).

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Phoenix Boy said:
    Yeah but the phone is more private
    Not true. Once I lock my door to talk on the phone, my brother will get suspicious about me bringing home Manga to read privately and not lend him any. He will then knock the door and try to break it down, forage my room for new Manga books etc. I'm used to it, though *sighs*

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • See, for more privacy, I'd say the Internet. When I talk on the phone, I want it to be when no one's around to listen to my conversation if I need to say something secretly. Online, I can just write out what I want to say and send it...my parents don't spy on my emails or anything so it's easier for me to communicate on here than on the phone. I'm not big on talking on the phone, anyway, so it works out. ^_^

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    See, for more privacy, I'd say the Internet. When I talk on the phone, I want it to be when no one's around to listen to my conversation if I need to say something secretly. Online, I can just write out what I want to say and send it...my parents don't spy on my emails or anything so it's easier for me to communicate on here than on the phone. I'm not big on talking on the phone, anyway, so it works out. ^_^
    Yeah I'd say the internet is more private for me too. Well at least now that I have my own laptop in my own room. Before I was using the family computer downstairs and anyone could see what I was doing. I hate when people are near me when I'm online. As for the phone... well I don't use it much. I used to be on the phone all the time with my friend in 7th grade but since then I haven't really used it. The problem with phones is anyone in the house can pick up a phone that's on the same line and listen in if they wanted to. My friend's brother used to do that to her...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back