• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    And I get to call him Stard- I mean Jazy! ^^;;; What ARE your nicknames Jazy? Wait..I'll just ask you on MSN *jumps on* WEEEE

I get to many F's now --; Take your time and work hard. That's all I'm going to say cause even I don't take my advice

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    OMG! My nickname used to be Kill Me irl, but now nobody calls me it ^^ And stardust and Jewelana and Diamonia and

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    AND Kat and Katie Kat Paw and....I could go on for a while now so I'll just stop. You didn't expect what Jazy?

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Does anyone have a cure for the common F, also known as the worst grade you can get?
    Aww, that's simple. ^^; Concentrate on what's happening and not about what the current rumors are. X3 When doing homework, try to add as much detail as you can to be positive that you are writing up atleast a 75% correct answer. Study when you have time since you never know when there's going to be a quiz. I haven't had a pop quiz in a long time and when I did recently, I swear I got most of the questions incorrect, bringing my grade down. ;-; Connect your life to school events to make it seem funner and if you are in doubt, search for results in google. That's what I always do. It's a good thing to be worried and frantic about school. Every action you do affects your grade tremendously and so I make schedules every day to plan out how much hours I'm going to use for everything. I don't like this whole concept as I'm stressed out everyday due to staying up late and finishing early in the morning but you should be able to finish quick if you are swifter at work than my lazy self. I hope this helps, Nick @ Nite. ^___^

Oh, I invented a new nickname for you, Bunny! ^^; Yay, I shall call you Fuzzy Wuzzies! Aww, how cute is that? I shall call MD, Metto-Letto from now on. Aren't your names precious? =3

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Lady Pearl said:
    Aww, that's simple. ^^; Concentrate on what's happening and not about what the current rumors are. X3 When doing homework, try to add as much detail as you can to be positive that you are writing up atleast a 75% correct answer. Study when you have time since you never know when there's going to be a quiz. I haven't had a pop quiz in a long time and when I did recently, I swear I got most of the questions incorrect, bringing my grade down. ;-; Connect your life to school events to make it seem funner and if you are in doubt, search for results in google. That's what I always do. It's a good thing to be worried and frantic about school. Every action you do affects your grade tremendously and so I make schedules every day to plan out how much hours I'm going to use for everything. I don't like this whole concept as I'm stressed out everyday due to staying up late and finishing early in the morning but you should be able to finish quick if you are swifter at work than my lazy self. I hope this helps, Nick @ Nite. ^___^

Oh, I invented a new nickname for you, Bunny! ^^; Yay, I shall call you Fuzzy Wuzzies! Aww, how cute is that? I shall call MD, Metto-Letto from now on. Aren't your names precious? =3
    I will use that idea and I like that name.Not

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Fuzzy Wuzzie was a bear
    Fuzzy Wuzzie had no hair
    Fuzzy Wuzzie wasn't fuzzy was he?

I really hate how everyone used to say that again and again and again! *head falls off*

I love the nickname though Debbie ^^

Lady Pearl

Years
    O__O;; Aww, thank you, Eli~Eli. ^___^ I shall devise a new name for you also, maybe. ^^; Yeh, I shall publish nicknames for everyone into a book I'll be making. Yay! Where's Fuzzy Wuzzies? ;-;

I'm glad you like my idea and the name, Metto-Letto.

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    And me! I loved it too. Though, I'm still calling

Blue- Jazy
    Lady Pearl- Debs
    Eli- Innocent

and the rest i'll think of later..omg..it looks like a...thing again!

FullMetalPipsqueak

What Goes Here?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Qestion..What is with this in everyones sig:

R.I.P
    Mandi Cormier
    1987-2005
    You will be severely missed by friends and family everywhere.
    Please give support to Mandi and her family by putting this in your signature.
    Thank you.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Thomas said:
    Qestion..What is with this in everyones sig:

R.I.P
    Mandi Cormier
    1987-2005
    You will be severely missed by friends and family everywhere.
    Please give support to Mandi and her family by putting this in your signature.
    Thank you.
    Go to other chat and go to the R I P Mandi thread.You will understand.

Lady Pearl

Years
    Biohazard Girl said:
    And me! I loved it too. Though, I'm still calling

Blue- Jazy
    Lady Pearl- Debs
    Eli- Innocent

and the rest i'll think of later..omg..it looks like a...thing again!
    Yay, my trusty sidekick of nicknames and I shall rule PC by spreading nicknames worldwide! Yippee~! ^___^ Eh, I'm all out of ideas right now. ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back