• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    I am too --; I wonder....OMG I got something! ^^ *dances* It was that...I lost it.

Does any besides me have a horrific memory?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Biohazard Girl said:
    I am too --; I wonder....OMG I got something! ^^ *dances* It was that...I lost it.

Does any besides me have a horrific memory?
    I did the day I was born.I rebember something bad.That was the start.

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Eliana said:
    Well you should be happy your alive >>; Some people die when they are born...
    I know that very much.I am aware.Lets dont talk about death.It reminds me of Mandi. :( .

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    ;___; I have horrific memory. My brain only stores my current files and deletes old ones~! ^___^ We all are intelligent since we are creatures with the mind to think and express emotions. ^^;

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Wow..i never thought I'd have a fight over who is hawter, Orlando Bloom or Bankotsu. Oo

That's never good Kylie! ;O; I hardly remember anything...since I'm the one who started the topic of memories

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    Lady Pearl said:
    ;___; I have horrific memory. My brain only stores my current files and deletes old ones~! ^___^ We all are intelligent since we are creatures with the mind to think and express emotions. ^^;
    My memory is awesome, I rarely have to study for t ests. But I tend to forget stuff quickly too if it's unimportant. So yeah it deletes my old files too

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    *Comes in and sees the topic of bad memories* Uh... so any of you have any good memories?

This might not look like something good to all of you but I though it was funny. My family went to Disney Word in October (last Oct). And on one ride we was on it made my brother sick as a dog. He was about to puke after the ride was over. And I though it was funny because I liked that ride a lot. XD

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
    I don't go on many rides because I know I will get sick :P Anything really with too many wishy-washy turns and loops = lost everything from last Tuesday. :P

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Nor do I. My head might hurt a little after a ride but that's it. But the best ride was Splash Mountain. You drop like 50 or 60 feet off the side of this mountain and your in a log going down this type of water fall. XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Nor do I. My head might hurt a little after a ride but that's it. But the best ride was Splash Mountain. You drop like 50 or 60 feet off the side of this mountain and your in a log going down this type of water fall. XD
    That's like freaking "Wild Wild West" at Movieworld or whatever up at the Gold Coast in Queensland XD It's so freaky, I still haven't worked out if I was going backwards or forwards years after, but I felt dizzy XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    That's like freaking "Wild Wild West" at Movieworld or whatever up at the Gold Coast in Queensland XD It's so freaky, I still haven't worked out if I was going backwards or forwards years after, but I felt dizzy XD
    Ok I just didn't understand any of that DP. XD

Dratini927 said:
    Yeah, go Log Ride! w00t. :P
    Well I would but right now it's 11:35 PM. So it's kind of late. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back