• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    You'd be the only one XD Bah...J-Pop/Rock is my thing...Like I Showed you with those lyrics XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'd buy it to make fun of me too XD ME rapping is some of the strangest crap ever heard O.o I'd rather do some J-Pop...Which I can actually sing fairly good.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Kimi ga koetai mono wa nani
    Oozora Gyakufuu kinou no jibun
    Tachimukau toki yure ugoku
    Sono mune ni wakidasu pawaa

Oh you meant sing, as in voice? XD I could do a clip of that...Maybe XD I was just singing those lyrics as I typed O.o

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I don't know what I'm singing a lot of the time...Well until I take time to learn the song XD Roughly translated, this is what I sung :

What do you wish to overcome?
    The great sky, the headwind, your old self.
    When you do face them, the power in you will surge forth.

So I MIGHT do a clip XD

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
    Shining Mew said:
    Hewwo everyone ^^

Its snowing here really really bad x______X Like... blizzard O.O
    I had to walk down my block to my house from the bus and I was COVERED in snow... i was soaking wet and everything x___X And freezing...i had tyo change my clothes just now.

bah, i need hot chocolate @_@

yeah i know, i got it myself. i was covered in it me. *hugs mew* its alright. I get it all the time. i say its the right weather for me. the snow here was 3 ft deep. its a load. oh!!!! i remember all that snow u had in NY, it was a good covering. i saw it on da news.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    xD Yay for Australians and their too-hot summers all-year-round @@; XD
    You must be joking O_o. We do NOT have summer all year around!!! Its not even hot all year round. It gets freaking cold in some parts of Aus, most of the states get snow, though mine doesnt, well not in my area anyway. Summer here is hot, though. The weather is stupid this year, we had a cool summer and now that it is Autum its so hot I am ready to melt X_x.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back