• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Altaria_Mist said:
    my post?? why was that so n00bish? care to explain?
    Sure, why not? Okay, you said mainly people in the 'black community' use that word. That my friend is profiling, not a nice thing to do. And also you're assuming that anyone of upbringing that uses slang like that is 'black' which is ignorant for lack of a better word.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Blue said:
    Sure, why not? Okay, you said mainly people in the 'black community' use that word. That my friend is profiling, not a nice thing to do. And also you're assuming that anyone of upbringing that uses slang like that is 'black' which is ignorant for lack of a better word.
    I agree.It kinda sorta mean.Because youre saying that black people say it in a way.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    =obssesed.

Oh no!Green Day's Boulevard Of Broken Dreams music video (=Obssesed) didn't come in first place for today's daily countdown (On MTV).Are the stars out of position?

Altaria_Mist

cheesecake!! <3
    Years

First of all, I said MORE OFTEN, and that is in no way "assuming that anyone of upbringing" uses that word. Sorry I used the word "black", is african american better, or am i still profiling? I do not see how the word "black" is ignorant, as many african-americans call themselves "black" anyway. Should I then be offended that some one has called me white??

Anyway, I don't want to make this escalate into anything else. Not the place to do this. Good bye.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Altaria_Mist said:
    First of all, I said MORE OFTEN, and that is in no way "assuming that anyone of upbringing" uses that word. Sorry I used the word "black", is african american better, or am i still profiling? I do not see how the word "black" is ignorant, as many african-americans call themselves "black" anyway. Should I then be offended that some one has called me white??

Anyway, I don't want to make this escalate into anything else. Not the place to do this. Good bye.
    - -; It was rude because you said more often then not, Black people use it. I kinda take ofense to that, I was saying it was ignorant to believe mainly Black people use it.

And eLi, TRL? O.o Why give's a flip about that ?XD

Lucid

By the way, what's TRL? XD
    TRL, Tottal Request Live, is a show on MTV, they have polls for music videos, and then play the top 10 that people in the US have voted for, the "VJ's are the show's host, and they have stars and famost people who pop up =3

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    Strange music video's on MTV.

Hotaru said:
    TRL, Tottal Request Live, is a show on MTV, they have polls for music videos, and then play the top 10 that people in the US have voted for, the "VJ's are the show's host, and they have stars and famost people who pop up =3
    TRL is cool.Some music video's on MTV are srange.Like The Killers Mr.Brightside video.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back