• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    No she has a sister...And then that one time she pretended to be her own sister and broke a few rules *cough*

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Its hard to ignore them after youve been insulted w/ ur modding abilities when youre a goddarn active mod >< I hate when people judge each other. ANnoys me more than anything. And then there are these... people.. in RMT that give me a hard time w/ everything I do in there >>;

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Shining Mew said:
    Its hard to ignore them after youve been insulted w/ ur modding abilities when youre a goddarn active mod >< I hate when people judge each other. ANnoys me more than anything. And then there are these... people.. in RMT that give me a hard time w/ everything I do in there >>;
    Are you the only mod that's active in RMT?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Shining Mew said:
    Ahh, you're one of the better mods I've seen over there ^^ Don't let any of them get to you, just keep doing what you've been doing. Ignore anyone that judges you like that...Really just them being ignorent about you.

And that's my little rant XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    I thought you were an only child. o.O;
    Naw XD well I act like she doesnt exist because Im not really related *Thank GOD FOR ADOPTION!*

Bunny, I have an idea lets not discuss that XD; This is one is real to my dismay oo;

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    No Im not the only Mod in RMT, but I do like a good big percentage of the modding there xD Its uuber active. I do Fr/Lg and Ru/Sa too and today is one of those I NEED TO SCREAM INTO A PILLOW days

Well, Im gunna go dye Easter eggs now xD See ya later guys!

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Shining Mew said:
    No Im not the only Mod in RMT, but I do like a good big percentage of the modding there xD Its uuber active. I do Fr/Lg and Ru/Sa too and today is one of those I NEED TO SCREAM INTO A PILLOW days

Well, Im gunna go dye Easter eggs now xD See ya later guys!
    I don't think you should be messing with eggs if you're having a "I NEED TO SCREAM INTO A PILLOW" days. xD

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    I don't think you should be messing with eggs if you're having a "I NEED TO SCREAM INTO A PILLOW" days. xD
    I'll just replace them...Being the easter bunny and all*cough* God this is humiliating XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back