• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr8person62.2

*Insert_Evil_Music_Here*
    Years
    Just tell your parents your going to a friends and even have them drive you. Say it's some house close to the night club and when you get there just walk to the night club. Buh bye parents.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Math, oooh, don't mention it. If I had a choice to destroy any subject, math it would be. Well, anything higher than multiplication. Oh, how I hate math. Makes me wanna sing...9_9

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Math is fun though! And so many practical applications. ;_; Even if I'm not taking it this semester, still must defend it!
    Eww, nightclub. Why do that when you could stay home and play video games? >D

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Then you work at it, learn, and when it all clicks, it's infinitely rewarding. ^_^

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Math is fun though! And so many practical applications. ;_; Even if I?m not taking it this semester, still must defend it!
    *agrees with Abby* Math is fun... I just don't like having to do problems that involve thinking. Anything that I can just plug right into my calculator is what I like. That's why I loved algebra... it didn't involve a lot of thinking. It was mostly brainless work once you know the right equation to use. Pre-calc on the other hand, ugh.

I don't think there are any night clubs around here that someone underage can go to. Not that I would anyway. I'm also much happier staying at home and being lazy. I never go out anywhere.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, it's getting and remember the formulas mostly on those. But thinking isn't so bad, though equations start getting so messy and involved when you get up there. x_x

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I'm good at memorizing formulas and stuff. It's stuff like word problems that really make you think that I'm bad at. And unfortunately that's the kinda stuff on tests. x_x Problems that get really involved are a pain. I hate having to spend a large amount of time just on one problem. I'm lazy so when I do my math homework I only do the easy ones that take a couple minutes... I skip all the others and wait until the teacher explains them in class. But I really do like math... it's one of the few things I'm good at...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Math is by far my least favourite subject, some of it is math that we we'll never be able to use in real life and pointless.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Actually, I think math is the most applicable subject to real life. Sure most higher math will only be used in certain jobs, but algebra is used in everyday life. Plus math gets you to think and use problem solving skills that you will need in life... at least, that's what I think.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Yes problem solving wise, but to learn advanced math skills like 2x+3w sort of things just seems pointless to learn to me, algebra, slope and basic math is understandable to use everyday.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Algebra was easy. I just had a picky teacher in 8th grade that seemed to hate me so I barely passed with a C. "Always circle your answer..." Pfft...mark me off on that...

A=3 B=5 C=13

What's "the square root of B squared + 4AC divided by negative B over 2?"? Hehehe...Quadratic forumla.

I'm in Geometry right now and we're learning about conditional statements which has nothing to do with math in my opinion. It just teaches logical reasoning which is something everyone should've developed by the time they were in 3rd grade...

Years
    snowangel3181988 said:
    I'm good at memorizing formulas and stuff. It's stuff like word problems that really make you think that I'm bad at. And unfortunately that's the kinda stuff on tests. x_x Problems that get really involved are a pain. I hate having to spend a large amount of time just on one problem. I'm lazy so when I do my math homework I only do the easy ones that take a couple minutes... I skip all the others and wait until the teacher explains them in class. But I really do like math... it's one of the few things I'm good at...

Words problems are the worst!! First of all I don't really like to read that much so in the middle of reading the problem I start day dreaming, lol, and then when I do actually read the problem, I don't understand!!!!!!!!! I just don't get math/algerbra. It gets agervating when you make all 95%-98% on you report card exept for a 85% in algerbra!!!

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Gr8person62.2 said:
    It's a good picture, except I havn't seen Naruto. Only tens of AMVs of it! It looks good, but I have so0o much other anime to watch I won't bet getting to that one for a few years -_- *Goes back to Kiddy Grade*
    Thanks a lot for the comment.
    Kairi said:
    Math is fun though! And so many practical applications. ;_; Even if I?m not taking it this semester, still must defend it!
    snowangel3181988 said:
    *agrees with Abby* Math is fun... I just don't like having to do problems that involve thinking. Anything that I can just plug right into my calculator is what I like. That's why I loved algebra... it didn't involve a lot of thinking. It was mostly brainless work once you know the right equation to use. Pre-calc on the other hand, ugh.

I don't think there are any night clubs around here that someone underage can go to. Not that I would anyway. I'm also much happier staying at home and being lazy. I never go out anywhere.
    You think,Math is fun too. Cool. It is useful subject every day.
    Oopps. I forgot. Hello,everyone.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    Blue Jasmine said:
    Hmm... What everyone think about Naruto picture in my signature? Good? Bad?

Nice to see a few of the main characters up in there, so it's pretty g00d. Though it would have been nice if you would have came up with a Naruto banner of your own creative ideas. ^_^

~Blade~

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    BladeForever said:
    Nice to see a few of the main characters up in there, so it's pretty g00d. Though it would have been nice if you would have came up with a Naruto banner of your own creative ideas. ^_^

~Blade~
    Thanks a lot. Nice to meet Naruto fan like you. Your
    banner is cool too.(My friends will glad.)
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    I start daydreaming in math, so then I miss what we're suupposed to do. I should sit in the front, or something.
    Daydreaming? Good or bad?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back