• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Estrella Oscura said:
    Oh yes i celebrate it. Though for diff reasons than most Americans. See i'm Wiccan. So has diff meaning. Though we do pass out candy for the kids.
    Trick or Treat is kinda fun. I read in the book. I would like to see celebrate
    in my country too. But,I think your and other members' signature is in
    Halloween style.

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    Blue Jasmine said:
    Trick or Treat is kinda fun. I read in the book. I would like to see celebrate
    in my country too. But,I think your and other members' signature is in
    Halloween style.
    Well i realy like Vampires. Though this is the month i can go all out and not be thought of as a freak or something like that. >.<

Oh yea Trick or Treating is fun. I know high schoolers that do it around here.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Estrella Oscura said:
    Well i realy like Vampires. Though this is the month i can go all out and not be thought of as a freak or something like that. >.<

Oh yea Trick or Treating is fun. I know high schoolers that do it around here.
    I like Vampire too. I think,she is beautiful,strong and... Awesome! I am
    interest in ghost too.

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    We have a tone of them here. I like to collect horror moives, anime movies and series. My grandmother got me in to it and i have been hooked for most my life realy. I like to dress up like a Vampire some time. My little bro and sis had me scare bully awat from them for a long time.... kinda fun. I know mean to do that to kids but they pick on my bro and sis so all fair.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    JKaizer said:
    I was staying up... doing homework...
    I can get scolded if I stay up too late to do homework or study too. X_X
    Most of the times, I get away with it though, because I'm kind of....sneaky =P
    Doing homework...then how does that get you in trouble?
    I think I know the reasoning for this:
    If you had the time to do homework earlier, but choose to play instead, you probably have wasted good time that will let you sleep well at night and be refreshed the next morning. I think that's what parents think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back