• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I hate cold weather and hot weather. 70-80 DF would be good for me.

I guess you could call me picky =P

Demon, how'd ya get that link in your desc? Is it just like a normal link <<same question for the coloration>>

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
    My favorite weather is cool and rainy. Right now in Texas it's prefect. It rains lightly from time to time and the breeze is nice and cool. Season would be Fall. Fall has many great things including return to school :P It's cool though

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Dum...I'm bored, I can't sleep and I'm hungry. And I have to finish reading a bunch of crap due tommorow for class. @_@;

SOOOO...what is everyone else up to?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Taki said:
    I'm trying to do another siggy.. but I'm bored and I'm waiting for someone to answer to the peek through thread XD

Hmm probably everyone is sleeping because there is school tommorow. ^_^'

Kiri

Breeder & Berry Grower
    Years
    Hi everyone! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy now! I caught feebas!
    Sorry, just felt like screamin'.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Kiri said:
    Hi everyone! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy now! I caught feebas!
    Sorry, just felt like screamin'.

Cool! >_>; I don't even have a fishing rod in my game yet...I just started a couple days ago and I haven't captured any Pokemon I want.

Man last night I have a dream that I was at a Pokemon Rocks event and I was wondering why there was no line since it was already 945AM and the event started at 10AM. So I walk around the corner and find out I was on the wrong side of the area. Anyways, then I'm about to go to KMART to buy the short pants that May wears and my mom says bye and drives off...then I realize I forgot my wallet in the car and I can't buy any crap with no money!!! So then I chase the car until the stoplight and she doesn't see me so I continue chasing the car down a street...until she stops and I get my wallet. :) Then I was relived and went back to the Pokemon event. *thew*

Seattle event in less than a week...booya!

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    I have not played my Ruby or Sapphire game in a long time. I guess becouse of fire red and Leaf green. (thinks... i have yet to play my Leaf green).
    I guess i just found something to do XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Zapchu said:
    Cool! >_>; I don't even have a fishing rod in my game yet...I just started a couple days ago and I haven't captured any Pokemon I want.

Man last night I have a dream that I was at a Pokemon Rocks event and I was wondering why there was no line since it was already 945AM and the event started at 10AM. So I walk around the corner and find out I was on the wrong side of the area. Anyways, then I'm about to go to KMART to buy the short pants that May wears and my mom says bye and drives off...then I realize I forgot my wallet in the car and I can't buy any crap with no money!!! So then I chase the car until the stoplight and she doesn't see me so I continue chasing the car down a street...until she stops and I get my wallet. :) Then I was relived and went back to the Pokemon event. *thew*

Seattle event in less than a week...booya!
    I'll hunt you down one of these days. Oh wait..nevermind. Just remembered you were a dude...

Spyder_V

1337 Animator
    Years
    Ruby is fun, but was frustrating to me. In the other hand, FireRed is an excellent remake of my Red Version, and makes me feel great (back in the day I used to own people, unlike now adays with the newer versions). I just started over my Ruby, and chose Torchic because I felt like I should...

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Since the leaving thread is no more, and we aren't allowed to make threads, I suppose I can announce it here.
    The time has come for me to leave PC for the moment to focus on my revision work, and at the same time, devote part of the time I've used for coming up here to my website. I'll be back, I promise, after those exams.

I like the Emerald game, but no time to play. My brother is so lucky to have finished his examinations before me --;;

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    Aren't you supposed to be in college or something Zappy...?

Uhm...yes, but I don't see what that has to do with Purin's exams. :)

Notice below is the direct translation from Japanese. This was not featured in the English version. :) Censorship...

リーガル「 私たちの手で
    プレセア「 守ってみせましょう
    しいな「 この大地と、そして?
    ゼロス「 しいなの胸を!
    しいな「 アホか!

Regal: With our hands...
    Presea: We will protect...
    Sheena: The world and also...
    Zelos: Sheena's chest!
    Sheena: YOU IDIOT!

Status
    Not open for further replies.