• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I'm having a party on Friday. OMGoshness, I have to clean up tomorrow, especially my room, incase anyone wants to check it out. I gotta freshen up on my guitar, show I can show off my "skills", lol. I hope a lot of people come, and I hope it's the "POTY" LMAO, Party of the Year.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Yeah, is that a problem? It's common. Some kid in fourth grade had his party in Jine, and his birthday was in February. I think that's stupid, but I'm trying to help my point.

Flaming Ice

Banned
    Years
    2 years ago, I had my birthday 3 weeks after the actual date of it O.o
    Only because I was on vacation in New Zealand over my Birthday, And I never had a party until December..

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    Hey, guys. What's up? Sorry about not being on PC at all for the past week. My computer at home decided to quit on me, and my dad and I have been trying to fix it. We are gaining some progress. I'm at the library right now. What have I missed? I've missed this place sooo bad this past week. :(

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Latios Master said:
    Hey, guys. What's up? Sorry about not being on PC at all for the past week. My computer at home decided to quit on me, and my dad and I have been trying to fix it. We are gaining some progress. I'm at the library right now. What have I missed? I've missed this place sooo bad this past week. :(

Well my old computer also quitted on me. So I got mad, trashed it and told my dad I needed a new computer. XD (What couldn't I have done that 2 month sooner?) Well you didn't really miss anything. Well, I can't call PC is going on slow anymore since I've been saying that for like the past couple of months. It's just the Halloween Party on PC I'm looking foward to since I have nothing to do and according to my parents, I'm too "old" to trick-or-treat. Ahh well, my 2 nieces and nephew will share their goodies with me.....I hope. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    eliana said:
    Andy. Do me a favor. Cut the seriousness. Go out and dress up like a pretty princess AND GO TRICK OR TREATING! XD

I would b-but....I CAN'T FIND ONE MY SIZE! ;;.....XD
    *sniff* Ahh well, I guess I'll just have to be plain old Andy. XD

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    heh I never posted here is like years XD So how is everyone ^_^ hmm wonder how many ppl we will get this year for halloween. We only got like 3 ppl last year , they don't like walking down our long driveway I guess lol

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    MoonLight said:
    heh I never posted here is like years XD So how is everyone ^_^ hmm wonder how many ppl we will get this year for halloween. We only got like 3 ppl last year , they don't like walking down our long driveway I guess lol

XD
    No one in our neighbor trick or treats at other peoples houses.
    All they just do is go into a busy street filled with stores and just trick or treat one store after another. XD It saves you more time since they have all the candy ready for you already. And rich stores, give you a handful. XD

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    I did this rpg with my friends for three months straight (it's REALLY good) but after awhile school started to kick in and we haven't replied in a year! (I was the last person to post there) and i'm too shy to pm them and remind them about it. Because i'm afraid they might've gotton bored of it and if I remind them they might say "well no offence but it's dead!" but I really want to continue with the rpg :' ( any friendly advise?

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Lizzie said:
    I did this rpg with my friends for three months straight (it's REALLY good) but after awhile school started to kick in and we haven't replied in a year! (I was the last person to post there) and i'm too shy to pm them and remind them about it. Because i'm afraid they might've gotton bored of it and if I remind them they might say "well no offence but it's dead!" but I really want to continue with the rpg :' ( any friendly advise?
    I don't think there's any harm in asking them. Why not? If they give a reply like that they are busy with schoolwork, you can always do the RPG during the next holidays. If you get the reply that it's dead and there's no point in doing it, I think you will have to be prepared for some convincing work with your friends. But give it a try, who knows it may work?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back