• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    LOL! That's the way I feel right now too! XD

So...umm....how was your day?

My school go out at 9:30 because of a bomb threat...NO SCHOOL! YAY!

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    That happened at my school last year, on the last day. But, we were already in school when it happened, so for about an hour, we stayed outside, in the heat. Then, we went to the nearby elementary school.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    Might have a Snowy Day Tomorrow.
    Expected Amount of Snow Accumulation is around 1 foot and 8 Inches o.O

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    *my second post out of 414 pages of this gigantic thread*

Cold is also good with rain I suppose, I like running out crazy in the rain. XD
    It never snows in Australia. So you cant consider snow, I count on rain.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    414 to you, with a certain number of posts per page. My pref is 100 to a page, so this is only page number 104 for me. A world a difference, don't you agree. Anyway, rain is awesome, just not when you get soaked and soggy.

Jess

Banned
    Years
    It has been snowing here -_-
    Darn snow won`t stop falling o.O We already got like 3 feet now O__O
    STUPID STUPID WET CRYSTALIZED STUFF! STOP FALLING! XD
    I wish snow would not fall so early here :(

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    Well...I'm off to my Manson Concert now. I am getting there a few hours early so I can get in front and be closer to the stage. I spent half the day getting ready and I think I look like a girl now, lol. I will try and get some pics of the band and me in my gothy getup. I hope everyone else has as good a day today as I am. Later guys.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Wow, the DCC has been so inactive lately. o_o; It's scary! We need to bring this thread back to life, lol. I guess I'll start off with the classic topic... How was everyone's day? Will anyone answer that?! *twitches*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back