• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    People people its a dead subject bunnies are cuter thus we pwn you all humans not without you not knowing our plans to ensalve you all...Oo Just forget I said that XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I just went to Borders. I just got books. I just ate dinner. I just took a shower. I just typed I just took a shower. I wanna read my book...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    PiroMunkie said:
    Monkeys are cuter. All bunnies do are eat and crap, and you know that if you have ever had one as a pet.
    Oh and a monkey eating ticks off other monkies backs are SO much better? XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    PiroMunkie said:
    But that is all you do besides sleep and eat and crap. Bunnies can't be trained to carry around hats and collect money from people. Bunnies can't walk tight ropes or do flips.
    You guys pick your noses and eat each other's ticks. We just hop around and dig holes...and who'd want to cuddle a bunny or a monkey? I've worked with bunnies and monkies and I love bunnies more so there! XD

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
    *raises hand* Right now I'm liking the bunnies more...a little...no wait...monkeys...i'm taken no sides...cause I like em both...err..anything else?...

great..now he's selfish...*sigh* when will ppl learn *shakes head* XP

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Wait..when the hell did I say mine's the only one that counts? I just said what my prefrence was since I've worked with BOTH rabbits and monkies and I enjoyed the rabbits a lot more. People can still think what they want...just like I can think bunnies are better XD Plus they each have their own good and bad things...like the constent crapping ^^; But I know thatI just happen to like bunnies more.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    PiroMunkie said:
    I never said you said that word for word. I said you implyed it, which you did, above.
    Aww screw it you're confusing me XD And I wasn't implying that either

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back