• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    PiroMunkie said:
    Don't be confused. The only thing that happened is that Jorge agreed that monkies are better. XD
    No I didn't XD Plus I've got me a Bunny Mistress do you have a moneky mistress ?XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    PiroMunkie said:
    I could probably get FG to support the monkies, rather than the bunnies. And plus, we are a mod pair! :P
    Crap you got me beat in the mod pair XD BTW Mistress says bunnies pwn,lol. Whoa I didn't even notice I hit 6k XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    PiroMunkie said:
    Congrats! You still won't pass me though. XD
    Ya,ya I know it was a feeble victory if you can call it thatsince I didn't pass anyone else yet XD I love spon's ideas XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    PiroMunkie said:
    You still have like thirty more till you tie JA, right? You will pass her I think.
    20something now...either way I got to 6k and that was my goal for the day...48 post for the day ^^;

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Blue said:
    People people its a dead subject bunnies are cuter thus we pwn you all humans not without you not knowing our plans to ensalve you all...Oo Just forget I said that XD
    I agree with this 100 and 50 percent.
    Mostly because I don't include myself as part of the human population but you know, whatever floats your boat! :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back