• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Alexiz says: Why takling like this again? Its confusing. @_@
    Well they always say the pwn this thread... i still wonder what you guys talk about...

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    My voice is so messed up right now. Either I have a bad throat ache, or it's changing.

I remember when my voice was changing. -_- I think it toke about 1-2 months for it to actually take affect. My friends grandmother was conserned about it because of how long it lasted. She kept going on about how I needed to get it checked out. By the time I was going to, I was fine.

*reverse*

During that phase I sounded so screwed up. (especially in the mornings) Sounded like a loud scrathing whisper as I got loud and low between a few secs. Very annoying because it felt like I had something in my throat, and no matter how much I tried to clear it, that feeling stayed there... Glad that's over. Yes, it sucks Nick. -_-

~Blade~

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    BladeForever said:
    I remember when my voice was changing. -_- I think it toke about 1-2 months for it to actually take affect. My friends grandmother was conserned about it because of how long it lasted. She kept going on about how I needed to get it checked out. By the time I was going to, I was fine.

*reverse*

During that phase I sounded so screwed up. (especially in the mornings) Sounded like a loud scrathing whisper as I got loud and low between a few secs. Very annoying because it felt like I had something in my throat, and no matter how much I tried to clear it, that feeling stayed there... Glad that's over. Yes, it sucks Nick. -_-

~Blade~

That's exactly how it was, but not anymore. I ate breakfast, so it sounds a little better. It's horrible when I wake up. I was trying to sing an hour ago, that was funny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back