• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Wow, I didn;t know school taught Hebrew. I thought schools only taught Spanish, French, German, and Italian. Well, I figured there were more, but I haven't heard of any schools that do. Oh yeah, and Japanese.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Wow, ELIANA, that was random. Now I want soem tea. Which flavor...Maybe Sleepytime, so I can sleep well again. My sleep was so great last night.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    I'm trying to make myself sick so I won't be able to go to school tomorrow. I'm so sick of school. It's like I'm in a night club in the daytime. Everyone is cursing constantly (the "f" this "f" that sort of thing). It's really, really bad. In Math class this boy in front of me keeps singing a song that's way too inappropriate for me even to say it. It's just nasty and sick and wrong. The only thing I look forward to is Drama ^^
    Don't mind me. I like to change the subject a lot. My brother changes subjects from school to the temperature on Mars. Seriously.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I wish I could become sick on command. I really would like to stay home tomorrow, that'd make it a four day weekend. Why can't I get chicken pacs.

WolfWood

Banned
    Years
    SPon11 said:
    I'm trying to make myself sick so I won't be able to go to school tomorrow. I'm so sick of school. It's like I'm in a night club in the daytime. Everyone is cursing constantly (the "f" this "f" that sort of thing). It's really, really bad. In Math class this boy in front of me keeps singing a song that's way too inappropriate for me even to say it. It's just nasty and sick and wrong. The only thing I look forward to is Drama ^^
    Don't mind me. I like to change the subject a lot. My brother changes subjects from school to the temperature on Mars. Seriously.

You better get used to cussing you will hear way more in high school.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back