• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Yeah, Drama's good. Aside from dancing and high-pitched singing, I like most of the arts. Writing, art, drama, dramatic poetry reading, singing... gonna take up the piano too... tried the flute.... tried jazz... failed.... i can play the xylophone pretty well.

The xylophone is not a baby's instrument. >.> *glares at stereotypists globablly* It is a beautiful and simple wooden instrument. Incorrectly, the metal version, glockenspiel, is often labelled by baby-toy brands as xylophone. o.o tarnished reputation, darlings.

My jazz teacher was, in brief, the b cuss word rhyming with witch. XD That's what she was. she embarrassed anyone who tripped... v.v i left after a term. I'm unco see. and she was snooty and had favourites... and yelled at me for speaking too loudly. i had a speech problem back then with speech volume and lisping. totally unsympathetic. also i have vision problems and tended to misjudge a lot of things.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Hey everyone! ^^ DP, what's with the sheep and spoons? We all know that the best way to attack someone is with this! *Whips out his milk gun* XD

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    How dare you! *takes his milkgun and feeds it to her sheep* *sheep starts rapidly firing milk* Oh no. xD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^Drags Kazuya to his military base, and hands him to a plastic surgeon*

Plastic Surgeon: I will make things all better!!!!! *Cackles maniacally*

Oo;;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    ^xD *Fires milk depth charges from his military base at rapid fire sheep* XD

Edit: *Wonders where everyone is* XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back