• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Yeah, calculas is a female dog XD It's all so annoying >< Gah and come March I have to take that stupid reentry course for it

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Cool Cr@cker said:
    Schnappi is not Bad -- Not Extremely Good Either.. And That Napolean Dynamite is Bull Crap( I wanted to use Sh*t)

And what's Dodge Ball??
    There is a movie called "Dodge Ball".

Dark_Pikachu said:
    Nooooooo! Silly people! *slap* *pulls out machine gun*

SCHNAPPI IS WONDERFUL! *chases Ty with the machine gun* >.> Next on the target list is Andy. XD
    I got a shotgun here. I'm sure you don't want to mess with me. XD

KazuyaSato said:
    Haha.... *watches DP chases TY... Andy is running away* *laughs but stopped as he saw DP chasing him too!* Hey.... Dun chase me!
    Me running away? Never, unless it's Eli that is running after me. XD

And all of you are talking about school on a Satureday? *Wonders what's wrong with everyone* XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'd get rid of math too XD It's my worst subject...took me forever to get the hang of calculas^^; *goes back to practicing sword swings* XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Who is? I mean, do you ever think to yourself "Dang I'm bored...I know! I'll do a couple hundred problems for FUN!" You'd have to be on acid to think that XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back