• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    I could easily take up that space.

Phoenix316 said:
    I think it varies depending on the price. My iPod can store 5,000 songs but I think you get one that stores upto 20,000. If you even need that much XD
    Well you see, I could easily take up the 5,000 songs.Yeah, I'm a hardcore music fan.

Years
    Hello Eli! Moony-chan is excused from school today. And no, I didn't pull a late April Fool's joke. xD
    I'm not feeling well, my asthma is worse than ever, and I have to take TWO medications as well as a new inhaler.

Years
    My mom is sleeping, so I snuck online. I hope she doesn't sneak in here. >.>
    Trust me, asthma is horrid. And my auntie came over today. She showed me pictures of her grandkids, her dogs, her HUGE BACKYARD AND PERSONAL FOREST and a few pictures of my uncle. My auntie is rich. She has a whole forest to herself. >.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back