• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Close to SPAM: yes

Is it SPAM: not yet

=/

But is it chaos?
    -certainly

Either way... DCC today is getting more personal and personal involving only certain groups of members who are capable to participate in the chat... let's just open it a bit now so that more members can participate ^_^;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Castrainer says:
    Abby and Jess
    Sitting in a tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G
    First comes love
    Then comes marriage
    Then comes Jess with a baby in a baby carriage
    ?Jess? ..... says:
    *gets under a cow with abby*

Dont burn me!

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    Close to SPAM: yes

Is it SPAM: not yet

=/

But is it chaos?
    -certainly

Either way... DCC today is getting more personal and personal involving only certain groups of members who are capable to participate in the chat... let's just open it a bit now so that more members can participate ^_^;
    I'm definitley with Frosty and PI on this one! This is just getting so wrong! And we did kinda take over the DCC with this madness! It was kinda funny... but now it's getting way outta hand...

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Ok, errm, I really didn't like what I just read about those MSN chats, not only is it perverted (some), but disturbing. I really don't want to see that kind of stuff here =/

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Years
    UNBLOCK ME TELEPATHICALLY THEN! LOL Why am i typing in all caps? Don't know do you? dun dun DUN DUN DUN DUN *can't stop, he has his mind set on the "DUN's"*

DT said:
    Ok, errm, I really didn't like what I just read about those MSN chats, not only is it perverted (some), but disturbing. I really don't want to see that kind of stuff here =/

I'm sorry DT, i promise, it will never happen again :)

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    DragonTrainer said:

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite
    Really sorry about all that! It was just so wrong though. I was there and I didn't want to see it... especially on PC. From now on let's keep MSN convos... especially ones like that... off of PC!

Now it's probably best to just drop it! What should we change the subject to?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back