• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Cool DEOXY said:
    syther5 what do you mean?
    I mean go to the Pokemon Game Boy Game Section of this forum, then got to Ruby and Sapphire, then go to the Action Replay/Game Shark code thread....

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Umm, ok In a post above your upgraded, Did you down grade your self or somthing?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Jess said:
    Was he not my imposter? LOL
    He did seem to be alot like you *cough* not to mention his signature...XD

Ouch, you guys are still in school? But that just means you'll be out of school longer than uz *~*

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Teara said:
    He did seem to be alot like you *cough* not to mention his signature...XD

Ouch, you guys are still in school? But that just means you'll be out of school longer than uz *~*
    lol..

I get out on the 15th.. But I have Finals this week and next week O_o

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Sparks_67 said:
    I final got off school thursday. Now I wonder why Im getting making a new account.

~Falls over and dies~

You're making a new account? Is it gonna be "Sparky Pika"????? That would be cool. I used to be "The Moody Pikachu" at SNF. O, the good old days...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back