• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
Years
  • How are you today? Last night I had a dream about Haruka and a school.
    Haruka was kissed by one, old guy! XD Really. I had a dream like that! Later I had a dream about my future school. Not scary. I really would love to go to school. I`m starting in next month. Exactly like Serebii. I`m glad, because I belive, I will meet new people.

Doctor Itsy

I'm back!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    Finglonger said:
    lol I think I can gain the support of the majority when I say that marching band is the greatest sport ever....
    Agreed 100%!

I would want to be in a symphonic orchestra(band combined with orchestra), as my band teacher says.

"We're the make-up on the ugly face"

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Casey said:
    How are you today? Last night I had a dream about Haruka and a school.
    Haruka was kissed by one, old guy! XD Really. I had a dream like that! Later I had a dream about my future school. Not scary. I really would love to go to school. I`m starting in next month. Exactly like Serebii. I`m glad, because I belive, I will meet new people.
    ^^;; While you are probably preparing for your new school, I'm going to have to leave my old one and study for the big exam that will take me to the next level (and school). I have just finished my latest exams and it's just one month away to the finals =P
    Dreams are nice to have, but I don't have them often. And the sad thing is, I haven't dreamt of anything Pokemon yet. Lucky you :)

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • Purin said:
    ^^;; While you are probably preparing for your new school, I'm going to have to leave my old one and study for the big exam that will take me to the next level (and school). I have just finished my latest exams and it's just one month away to the finals =P
    Dreams are nice to have, but I don't have them often. And the sad thing is, I haven't dreamt of anything Pokemon yet. Lucky you :)

Hey, good luck!!!, actually im not in any school, i was kicked out from there XD (Cas knows the story), im lazy to write it now, but if anyone wants to know, i will tell.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • Nessie had a bloody fight with one evil guy. Ahhhh, Nessie is so brave. He wanted to save one, weak guy from evil boys. I`m so proud. Not all guys have so good heart =D

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
  • Purin said:
    *See age* Ok, I see. If you're not comfortable about telling, it's alright with me. Thanks btw ^^

Nahhh is not that,is just is a long history, and im kinda lazy and tired (4:00am), so...well, i will tell it quick (like the ''previosly in your quest'' from fire red/leaf green XD).

*Nessie got soda from a machine in school*
    *Nessie looks bullyes hiting a nerd*
    *Nessie makes the bullys go away*
    *Nessie saves nerd**
    *Nessie goes to his next destination XD*
    *Nessie founds one of the bullys**
    *Nessie get challenged by the bully*
    *Nessie screw the bully*
    *Bully hits nessie cowardly*
    *Nessie goes mad and ends with the bully face (and balls)*
    *Everybody thinks nessie started the fight*
    *Nessie gets kicked out*
    *Nessie is now without University to go XD*

Is something like that ^^.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • I turned off my rep points. One freak gave me a bad rep point today again. Of course, without comment. I really don`t like it. If someone has something to say, he or she should PM me. I don`t like bad points from unknown person, without comments. Also, I`m going to PM to this person and ask what`s going on. I think, I know who is he.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Most definitely! I'll get to work on it right away!
    Hey make sure it has something to do with fast sport cars like a Z28. XD

Soph said:
    Sorry XD. Why did you have strikethrough through 'aleck'?
    Well it was a funny typo XD. I dont point out them all, just the funny ones. XD.
    Well you want me to do it without the strike out? XD

Casey said:
    I turned off my rep points. One freak gave me a bad rep point today again. Of course, without comment. I really don`t like it. If someone has something to say, he or she should PM me. I don`t like bad points from unknown person, without comments. Also, I`m going to PM to this person and ask what`s going on. I think, I know who is he.
    If it shows up as grey then it means some one that is a new member or has a real low post count gave you that rep.
    If it shows up as green then it means some one gave you a good reap point.
    If it shows up a red then it means it's a bad rep point.

So if it was red (and not grey) then you did get a bad rep point.

Last edited:

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • Arcanine, I have got HUGE red thing. RED! Its a 3rd time and I bet, from this same person. Look, I will understand, if someone gives me a SMART comment. But I feel angry when Red box is without comment. Just nothing. If someone has something to me, he should say - WHAT IS THIS. Not just a bad point and see ya.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • We're still on about reputation are we then? Disabling really is the best option if you don't want people giving you bad things for no reason whatsoever. If you really want to know who keeps sending you these, I think Kairi, Andy or an Admin can check (I'm not sure about Andy... any confirmation on that? o_O), but since you've turned it off, you probably don't want to know who the senders...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Casey said:
    Arcanine, I have got HUGE red thing. RED! Its a 3rd time and I bet, from this same person. Look, I will understand, if someone gives me a SMART comment. But I feel angry when Red box is without comment. Just nothing. If someone has something to me, he should say - WHAT IS THIS. Not just a bad point and see ya.
    Yea I know Casey that in the last month you got 9 bad rep points (2 of the bad rep points is by a member that just goes around giving people bad rep for nothing, he gave Kwesi a bad rep on the thread with the T-Dome rules when Kwesi was not doing anything wrong or gave Soph a bad rep last night for posting in a thread where she said Pokemon was not going to be droped by Nintendo any time soon). But in the last month you got 107 good rep points (and 24 of that 107 is the the one that gave you the last bad rep witch only took off 6 off your rep).

Mr Cat Dog said:
    We're still on about reputation are we then? Disabling really is the best option if you don't want people giving you bad things for no reason whatsoever. If you really want to know who keeps sending you these, I think Kairi, Andy or an Admin can check (I'm not sure about Andy... any confirmation on that? o_O), but since you've turned it off, you probably don't want to know who the senders...
    Yea I can do everything Abby can do (well everything but layouts for PC) in the Admin CP so yea I can check rep.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    Yea I know Casey that in the last month you got 9 bad rep points (2 of the bad rep points is by a member that just goes around giving people bad rep for nothing, he gave Kwesi a bad rep on the thread with the T-Dome rules when Kwesi was not doing anything wrong or gave Soph a bad rep last night for posting in a thread where she said Pokemon was not going to be droped by Nintendo any time soon). But in the last month you got 107 good rep points (and 24 of that 107 is the the one that gave you the last bad rep witch only took off 6 off your rep).

Today I have got 6 bad points from someone, I would like to know- from who. I will not kill that person, don`t worry. I just wanna ask- why.

BTW, what happend with that evil Member? He is banned?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Wow, I've been gone almost a week, and I missed alot, can't catch up. *goes reads posts* So has anyone gotten pairup in the last week? Have I missed anything important?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back