• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    ^^ I will then.
    I'm kind of worried about my working computer in my room. The floppy drive is spoilt, and I cannot retrieve an important document consisting of 13 chapters of summaries of Volume 8 of a book for my website. Should I continue trying to get it to work, or should I just retype the whole thing? But it's very very long ;-;

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Try doing both. If you can get it to work then that's good but if it doesn't work then you at least have a back up. And Volume 8 of what?

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Which manga is that? I've only read some of the ones that are like the anime and I'd like to read more but I can never find some so I can't buy them. :/

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Togepi4eva said:
    Which manga is that? I've only read some of the ones that are like the anime and I'd like to read more but I can never find some so I can't buy them. :/
    It follows closely to the game developments, and has characters like Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire. The girl in my signature is Blue. And the manga is not published anymore in the US and Germany.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    I know it's not published anymore. I wish I could find some of the English manga I could buy though. :/

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    I've owned none but I read some of the one that's like the anime because I knew someone that had it.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Yeah, that's the one. I wish I could read the rest of it as well as the other Pokemon mangas.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Wow, those spammy post weren't even leet; they were bad spelling. And you can tell our genders (most of us anyways) by looking on the sides of our posts below our locations and above our ages.

And is double posting allowed?

Years
    hey Nomed, great to see you. actually, normally I'd be plotting a way to tear apart your ava and sig, (because the only one allowed to have sephiroth as a boyfriend is ME) but because you're moonlight's pair, I won't bother.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Woa, dinos o_o

I remember when I used to be obsessed with dinosaurs... good times, good times...

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    As do I; dinosaurs used to fascinate me. I have box of little plastic ones buried in the garage somewhere. It was fun being able to use words like Parasyrolophus (sp?) when I was little. But somehow I ended up not liking them anymore...maybe it was the fact that I saw Jurassic Park at a young age or something <.<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back