• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    tyranitar_dude said:
    You had me fooled XD I literally stared at it for a couple of minutes. At one point I actually thought it did xP
    XD It's funny how you think something will move and after a min or so you really think it did move. XD

Eliana said:
    =O Arcy, I almost fell for that! But meh, I didnt XP
    Well you know me better then others, so you knew I would do something like that. XD

Lucid

what are we talking about? eli...? thats new XD
    dont worry, you'll do better next time =3

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Eliana said:
    o_0;; XD

Anyways lol...My mom found out I failed the math quiz...sucks for me XP

Yes that does suck for you XD, I hate showing my mom tests and report cards, if I get a poor or failed mark on it. Sometimes she has to sign it, and I just make her do it while she's on the phone XD.

I had a math test today.... no comment XD.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I'm just glad I don't have the math teacher I had last year, who didn't explain jack just gave us the work.... I actully understand what my current one is talking about now because she goes slow XD.

I just have to take it one more time next year and thats it XD.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    hello people, whats up today? how are you? eli, you dont like algebra? i love to do math and algebra <3 =3 xD;; ~origin

mvtm

Years
    Talking about teachers... 2 years ago i had a math teacher that was a lesbian , and not that she was lesbian , but apart from that she was disgusting looking.

In Reeses , she went once with another teacher to the bathroom all exited with a backpack... . She was called Lisset .. It was a nightmare but was a good teacher.

I cant explain in english how it was , but you could image, she dropped out of the school to go to a course on Barcelona,Spain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back