• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
    Whatever Andy. Just because you used your fancy addition and multiplication skills doesn't mean your right. j/k XD Us hobos need a future too without you fancy math people messing it up. XD

Years
    • Seen today
    Lil' Schu said:
    Salt Water? Ew. *jumps on Bunny* *puts Bunny in Bunny's cage* *puts saltwater in there* You try it and see how you like it. xD`
    *turns human*breaks cage*turns bunny*hops off* XD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Bayleef, math is fun ^_^ Don't you like it? XD. And there is no way Andy can figure out how many 'XD's he's done. It is, to quote from the French...
    C'est impossible! XD

Edit: Dang you bunny.
    *pours salt water over you* You can't escape XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Paige: You can have the crown. It's not my color. XD

Bayleef: Hobos are good people. See once Scotty tosses his pizza out the window and a hobo came and ate it. Then once he was poking a hobo on the side of the road and I was poking him for poking the hobo. XD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    No, Blue, I ish still hyperness. o_o;
    But enough with the saltwater. *throws anvil on him* I like that better. XD

Um...Andy? *pokes you for poking Scott for poking the hobo* XD

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    O_O Oops... looks like I walked in a bit of something here... *runs out* XD ~origin

Day

Sunlight
    Years
    I just got a new dresser. It's black, and I almost died trying to carry it up the stairs. It's in place in my room now, just gotta clean my room! LOL, yeah, I'll do that soon enough.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Now that I read it, Blue... It doesn't.. XD;; Anyways................ Lil Schu just went crazy with her AIM!! =3 She was writing in huge text xD;; sorry lil schu, i just hadda share it!! O_O *runs* ~origin

Lucid

I just got a new dresser. It's black, and I almost died trying to carry it up the stairs. It's in place in my room now, just gotta clean my room! LOL, yeah, I'll do that soon enough.

carriing heavy objects up staires is normaly un-safe o.o

mvtm

Years
    a dresser , that must being good. Well i i keep all , in 4 closets side by side that they are like incorporated to the wall, so they are my room length.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back