• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Fire Master said:
    new topic: do you like shopping? if yes for what?

i love shopping and i like getting clothes.
    Yah I like shoppping, sort of. I never have any money though x_x;;

Shopping for CDs/DVDs would probably be most favourable to me. :/

Years
    I never shopped in my life...well I do once in a blue moon.

I'm in big trouble because I'm failing in French for bringing my assignment a day late...remember when your granny tells you to check if you forgot anything in your schoolbag, do me a favour and go check.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I'm beginning to fail science, I keep forgeting my assignments, and the rule is, "If its not at school, its not done". For some reason I always remember my gym clothes, but not my assignments.

Years
    LiquidThunder said:
    I'm beginning to fail science, I keep forgeting my assignments, and the rule is, "If its not at school, its not done". For some reason I always remember my gym clothes, but not my assignments.
    If I fail science I can still pass the grade but if I fail English, French or math I can't so forgeting to bring my science assigments wouldn't be that bad.

22sa

Years
    LiquidThunder said:
    That's just about how it is at my school. I have no subjects where I'm failing in though, except for possibly Social Studies and English, later on. :/ :P

22sa

Years
    Haruka said:
    I am doing quite good this year.. not failing any subjects yet.

22sa, you are failing because you don't study/do your homework.
    LOL, I said I'm not failing anything, for now. :P :/

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I have never failed a subject.I usually make sraight a's in school.Not to brag or anything, but I think I'm smart.

22sa

Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    I have never failed a subject.I usually make sraight a's in school.Not to brag or anything, but I think I'm smart.
    You're smart. :P I failed many subjects in the first month after I moved to Canada before. Other than that, I failed French before. :/

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    School isn't that hard.Just pay attention, do your homework, and if your stuck, as the teacher for help.It's always worked for me.

22sa

Years
    DragonTrainer said:
    School isn't that hard.Just pay attention, do your homework, and if your stuck, as the teacher for help.It's always worked for me.
    But those are the problems, especially paying attention for me. :/

<--- Just Mistaked Fire Master Get Well Thread for Daily Chit-Chat :/ -.-;;

Years
    It also depends on the school you go to. My friend switched from this public school where he was really smart into my school this year and his current average is in the 60s :laugh:

22sa

Years
    latiosspud said:
    It also depends on the school you go to. My friend switched from this public school where he was really smart into my school this year and his current average is in the 60s :laugh:
    That's got to suck, LOL. It depends on who you get for a teacher and who's in your class too I guess. :/ :P

Years
    22sa said:
    That's got to suck, LOL. It depends on who you get for a teacher and who's in your class too I guess. :/ :P
    Yeah just like one of my classmates two weeks ago called my teacher a ***ker so the whole class had to spend 50 minutes of our lunch hour standing in front of our desks.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    In my tech class, someone stole a brand new pair of neddle nose pliers, and it was right before lunch, since nobody confessed, and we had to miss the entire lunch period...

22sa

Years
    latiosspud said:
    Yeah just like one of my classmates two weeks ago called my teacher a ***ker so the whole class had to spend 50 minutes of our lunch hour standing in front of our desks.
    My Math teacher gets sweared at a lot and as far as I know, he just shrugs it off. :P

Years
    22sa said:
    My Math teacher gets sweared at a lot and as far as I know, he just shrugs it off. :P
    My homeroom teacher let us talk about it and other stuff. He usually starts the day by saying how hot girls hit on him but left when they saw his wedding ring. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back