• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Use this thread for everyday discussion. ^_^

The other one was closed at #1000 posts due to fear of it getting deleted.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • it already had 1000 posts?

Ok , so i just came back from school . and i got into a fight with some stupid kid , i beat him up so bad that .... he ran away lol .^^

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    Good one Dizzy, good one. Next time snap his legs for me :)

Well, well... If it ain't me! Yea, the guy who's in another country of where he lives. Well, hows my life? I gave a few hundred mosquitoes a good dinner last night *scratches himself*. It's been fun here~! No PC... aah the life. Until now, I managed to get onto a computer, I had to get my PC fix.. Well, lemme tell you one thing, Middle Eastern ISP's can kiss my rear end. I better post this before I have to deal with "attempted" connections to connect properly.. aah, bye. You heard from we. Is that what you wanted 22sa? .. I really want to kill you. Your not on MSN, I thought you would be. *wants to kill timezones*... unfortunately, it's against the law of physics...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • im bored as hel.... i mean heck.

LOL i should snap his legs , but my religion teaches me not to harm others , but today is thursaday and you know what that means , confess your Sins , or you Gahms ....... lmao . its a made up religion me and my friends made .....

Gr8Person62

I do stuff.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    How about the religion where you have to snap the legs of the people you hate or you go to "Anti-Heaven word".

You think your bored? Well.. yea you are.

Ain't it cool! I get to drink alcohol and drive cars... and I'm only 14! Yay!~ The car part is funnn!

Shelz4U

Banned
    Years
  • lol...Actually it had 999 Posts.I bet if got 1 more psot it would have been deleted.Well I don`t think I even posted it that one..XD!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • ummm , no *hides poll* .... hehe what poll *throws it in cave * ....... *kicks can of cement in cave*...........

lmao , it wasnt a poll , but this is a discussion about it....

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • XD oh god Jess don't me started lol i may XD btw how many times have you listened to The Maple Leaf Rap XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • OOO the maple leaf rap ^^ lets here it

Anyways , i see Z-type , ARCANINE < ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR come to the scene of the crime.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back