• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    McDonald's does not interest me. I can get better food at In-N-Out Burger or some other fast food joint anyway.

Weight loss does not interest me either. I'm actually underweight; it is definitely not within my best interests to waste away to a skeleton.

Na Trioblóidí (Irish: "The Troubles") do interest me. However, given this forum's general antipathy towards (if not outright fear and loathing of) history and foreign affairs...

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
    McDonald's does not interest me. I can get better food at In-N-Out Burger or some other fast food joint anyway.

Weight loss does not interest me either. I'm actually underweight; it is definitely not within my best interests to waste away to a skeleton.

Na Trioblóidí (Irish: "The Troubles") do interest me. However, given this forum's general antipathy towards (if not outright fear and loathing of) history and foreign affairs...
    Ehh.
    I don't mind history and foreign affairs.
    I just find it boring.

Years

Do it, foreign affairs are as interesting to me as domestic affairs. History is not a bad thing, it's the racists that make it of what they like that's bad, US total victory in Vietnam War,...blah....

Jordan.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    History is my favorite subject evar!!1one!111!

It's interesting. But I haven't click the link yet, and probably won't. My internet is slow right now.

Years
    Something funny I just recollected. In my Career Investigation class last year, one kid was baffled by the fact that I am Vietnamese. The kid asked: "Didn't we kill all the Vietnamese in that war?" That made my hour.

Jordan.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Something funny I just recollected. In my Career Investigation class last year, one kid was baffled by the fact that I am Vietnamese. The kid asked: "Didn't we kill all the Vietnamese in that war?" That made my hour.

Jordan.
    And you just made mine there.

Voltagenic

got djent?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2011

Jordan.

I concur as well, that would have made my hour, but there is only 8 minutes left in it.

So it made my 8 minutes :D

Years
    ...drinking lots and lots of water.....

I will now cancel all my diet and exercise plans. In the new high school, there is not enough time to even get a drink in between classes (traffic for the lose), water bottles not allowed in class. So that's 8 continuous hours a day with no water (not counting skim milk). I fail at life.

Jordan.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I think my weight is fine. Weight has never been an issue for me, regardless of whatever my eating habits have been throughout my life.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I will now cancel all my diet and exercise plans. In the new high school, there is not enough time to even get a drink in between classes (traffic for the lose), water bottles not allowed in class. So that's 8 continuous hours a day with no water (not counting skim milk). I fail at life.

Jordan.

That's strange. That's not right if they don't allow water in class. You should bring a bottle anyways and if they complain, then just say that you need to stay hydrated because it is beneficial to your health and if the teacher doesn't like that, then you will complain to the office.

.. Or just claim that you feel sick/ you're diabetic.

Years
    That's strange. That's not right if they don't allow water in class. You should bring a bottle anyways and if they complain, then just say that you need to stay hydrated because it is beneficial to your health and if the teacher doesn't like that, then you will complain to the office.

.. Or just claim that you feel sick/ you're diabetic.

They probably had too many spilling incidents. Rules are rules...Though one of my classes allowed water bottle, but I don't feel like traveling half the school to my locker and back for the bottle.

I want to keep my clean record clean, and lease don't even joke about diabetes. (No sinister intent intended)

Jordan.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I think my weight is fine. Weight has never been an issue for me, regardless of whatever my eating habits have been throughout my life.
    Same here. While many people are concerned with losing weight, I'm concerned with actually gaining it.

And zomg, Ashley posted. To celebrate this occasion, I shall quote the following incident:

Simon: Passionately kiss my Asian arse you...thing.
    Ashley: I will... I will... as soon as I finish my physics homework that was due on Friday...
    Ty: Perfect timing.
    Ashley: Someone please... just shoot me now...
    Simon: Nice time for Jack to show up.
    Ashley: Geez... how do I continue to get myself into these situations? ;_;
    Jack: Your wish is my command, Ashley. *gets out a Desert Eagle .50 Action Express and shoots Ashley* xD
    *minutes later*
    Simon: ...Why would my rear not survive it? Does Ashley have some sort of deadly kiss?
    Jack: If you want it to be deadly. *nudge nudge wink wink* xP
    Ty: rofl.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back