• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
    That's strange. That's not right if they don't allow water in class. You should bring a bottle anyways and if they complain, then just say that you need to stay hydrated because it is beneficial to your health and if the teacher doesn't like that, then you will complain to the office.

.. Or just claim that you feel sick/ you're diabetic.

or just splash the teacher, then chug the bottle.

theres a reason for it, though. vodka looks like wter..

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    or just splash the teacher, then chug the bottle.

theres a reason for it, though. vodka looks like wter..

That's silly that they don't allow it though. They could just smell the bottle before allowing it.
    >/ People who want to drink vodka would do it in the hallways anyways.

=3= Oh well~

._. I wonder if water will be allowed in my new school.. =3= I hear from the second year students that they use the overhead projector in the studio to play Super Smash Brothers X3..

._. I can't wait to get my own cubicle next year!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Wait a tick. Drummershuff you chicken, you delete + reposted edit version of your post.

Jordan.
    No, see, I got told to come and post in here by Ashley so I could stick up for her (she's too busy to do it herself) against all the "people being mean" to her, but it's 5am and I have no idea what to say. So posting a snippet of my original post is better. XD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    No, see, I got told to come and post in here by Ashley so I could stick up for her (she's too busy eating chicken to do it herself) against all the "people being mean" to her, but it's 5am and I have no idea what to say. So posting a snippet of my original post is better. XD

:3 Awwhh, sleepy Matt!!~
    .O. It's nearly 12 AM o_o How come she's eating chicken so late? ._. Did she skip dinner? .____. That's not good ;__;..

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    :3 Awwhh, sleepy Matt!!~
    .O. It's nearly 12 AM o_o How come she's eating chicken so late? ._. Did she skip dinner? .____. That's not good ;__;..
    No, she's not eating chicken at midnight. XD It's an inside joke and I felt like adding it to my post instead of just saying she was busy. But I got told to remove it, so you quoted the wrong post. D<

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, Poor Ashley. Maybe she'd come back to the DCC more often if people wouldnt tease like that.
    I know I hate it when people bring back the embarrassing past memories.
    I like thinking back to the good ones though. Let's try that instead ^^"
    Anyhow, Does anyone miss the good 'ol days of '04-'05? Heh. I know I do. Ah, the memories...

Last edited:

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
    That's silly that they don't allow it though. They could just smell the bottle before allowing it.
    >/ People who want to drink vodka would do it in the hallways anyways.

=3= Oh well~

._. I wonder if water will be allowed in my new school.. =3= I hear from the second year students that they use the overhead projector in the studio to play Super Smash Brothers X3..

._. I can't wait to get my own cubicle next year!
    or in the morning before school starts. me and my friend did it when i still drank.
    =/

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Or just simply not drink it at all... unless they're addicted and can no longer restrain themselves.

I don't really like the taste of Coffee... I like iced coffee and Frappe's, but normal coffee is errgh to me.

Virage

Hero of Time
    Years
    Er.. yeah.. exactly my point.

=3=.. Bah.. I don't understand why people would want to do that. Grab a coffee, it tastes better and it'll help you wake up.

bcuz they like the feeling alchohol gives them. =/

Or just simply not drink it at all... unless they're addicted and can no longer restrain themselves.

I don't really like the taste of Coffee... I like iced coffee and Frappe's, but normal coffee is errgh to me.

they have this really good coffee at a place called dutch. bros. its a milky way. iluffit

Last edited:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Even still.... xD

Oh... you're lucky you've got a Wii. I've kinda wanted one since I saw it for the motion sensor remote + a couple of games only for the Wii..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back