• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    My computer never gets to many problems. I have only ever had one problem and that was when I got a power cut while installing new things. It made my computer just keep restarting over and over again. Cost £100 to fix it.
    I've had a worm virus which did something to that effect a few years ago... took ages for me to reinstall Windows because of it too... D:

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    -Is bored... so decides to post in here-

Our computer doesn't have any problems at this moment, though last night and earlier today the motherboard was making weird sounds.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Wow, looks like I started a conversation about computer problems.

Speaking of which, I'll have to pick up a wireless adaptor so I can get online. Wi-fi battles here we come!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    heh, there's another anti-virus program, of which the name escapes me, that utilises the graphics card during system scan, greatly increasing the speed of it. Which is awesome, cause fast = good :D

Though at the moment the speed of scans doesn't really bother me, since my computer is on ectasy or something (I just got a brand spanking new one :D). The only thing that annoys me is the noise my computer makes during scans, since it is actually quite silent.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    The computer I'm on now is so crap. It must have like 1gig of space on it left and like all the spyware in the world ¬_¬.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back