• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I want to learn to drive as soon as I turn 17. I need to learn then anyway. I could drive and see my GF.

But I am not into cars and now the best ones and things. There are certain cars I like. The Audi A4 is a nice car.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Death Proof = Good. Some good songs in it as well.
    You aren't going to find many fans of Quentin Tarantino or Robert Rodriguez in these parts. Consequently, don't expect these people to know about Grindhouse.

Concerning makes and models, just give me a Cadillac CTS, Infiniti G35, or Jaguar X-Type over a comparable Audi, Mercedes-Benz (in your face, Kurogane), or BMW.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'm really not into cars that much. It's lame that this is like the third day of car talk.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Car talk is getting boring.

I am a massive Tarantino fan. I think his movies are some of the best around.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    Don't hit people? x_x I don't know, it's not something you can really learn fully until you're actually out there driving. Because then you get the feel for everything and you're experiencing it ;]
    What makes you think that?
    Oh and yeah thats what I meant when I said Tips I don't want to fully learn here cuz theres no point so that why I'm just asking well for tips.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I'm really not into cars that much. It's lame that this is like the third day of car talk.
    That's probably because you can't drive.

I really liked Kill Bill vol2. I still need to watch the first one. (lol?)
    I saw like five minutes of it on TV. And I'm not even sure which volume it was. The scene involved eye gouging and eye squishing.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I can drive >:
    Kinda.....
    Sorta.....
    Not by myself legally....

Kill Bill seems kinda stupid. Eye gouging and whatnot, no woman really would ever do that.
    And that's a rhetorical statement.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I can drive >:
    Kinda.....
    Sorta.....
    Not by myself legally....

Kill Bill seems kinda stupid. Eye gouging and whatnot, no woman really would ever do that.
    And that's a rhetorical statement.
    Yeah, most people here who look old enough to drive do the same thing you do.

There's this girl who maced someone for no apparent reason. We were just talking when she comes out it nowhere. And yes, we laughed at the poor guy.

The point? Women are violent. *flees*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back