• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • I'm running late if I wake up at 6am. I wake up at 5-5:30, get ready, wake myself up, go to school. Only good thing is, I get home like at 3. If there's football practice, then 5. Either way, it's all good. XD

Wow... 5-6am?? That's like... early as. xD I'd be like in a "hang-over" like mood if I woke up at that sort of time. ;D

Actually, that might just be due to my lack of sleep... =X

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Wow... 5-6am?? That's like... early as. xD I'd be like in a "hang-over" like mood if I woke up at that sort of time. ;D

Actually, that might just be due to my lack of sleep... =X

It doesn't bother me, once my sleep cycle is on track, it's all good. XD

But I felt sorry for the elementary schools that start at 8:30, and switching over to middle school (get there @ 7). I love when they complain, but I'm off to high school, so... yay? XD

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I prefer a later school starting time. That may only be because I like sleeping in... xDD

But I suppose an early time would have an effect on the whole day, wouldn't it? I could see people being really tired each day if that was so early for getting up just to get to school. I remember when I was in Japan I had to get up at 6:00ish and that was horrible because I'm used to sleeping in ...

Yeah no one really becomes active until mid 2nd period. I too enjoy sleeping in but I had to get up a 6 to catch the bus anyway. But now I get to sleep in somewhat but I wont get home until 4.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Yeah no one really becomes active until mid 2nd period. I too enjoy sleeping in but I had to get up a 6 to catch the bus anyway. But now I get to sleep in somewhat but I wont get home until 4.

People don't start waking up until 3rd period, usually. XD It's really funny the first day of school when people are dragging everything.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • People don't start waking up until 3rd period, usually. XD It's really funny the first day of school when people are dragging everything.

First day of school after a long break is always a laugh... especially when it's been like the Summer holidays and 8 weeks out of school routine. You can just immediately distinguish between the slackers and the energetic, enthusiastic ones for school.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    That's why I wake up early, to have time to wake up before I actually go to school. XD

I tried getting up a 5:30 versus 6 and it just didn't do it. So I started showering in the morning instead of at night which really helped.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I am always tired at school, whether it be morning or at the end of the day.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I'm only tired during the first two periods and sometimes when going home after a long day. I can't wake up properly in the morning, especially when I get out of bed like 15mins before school and 1st period actually starts!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I get tired on the bus ride home. I fall asleep a lot, and almost miss my stop. Haven't missed it yet, though.
    Same here, and because I'm so tired then as soon as I do get home I take a nap which makes me not want to sleep when it's time for bed.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • I'm only tired during the first two periods and sometimes when going home after a long day. I can't wake up properly in the morning, especially when I get out of bed like 15mins before school and 1st period actually starts!!!

Another reason why I wake up early. XD

I had to go to my school, then get on another bus to go to another school for French, so if I was late, I'd miss the bus. Never happened though, but I have cut it close.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    dude, being perfectly honest, I probably only fell asleep once every 2 or 3 nights last year in school. Why? I live at least 30 minutes away from my school, I was like, the 3rd person who got picked up on my bus in the morning, and school started at like 7:10 Every day, so I had to be up at like, 5 AM.

Eventually, Like I said, I found a way around it, and attempted to just stay awake all night, and not have to worry about getting up in the morning. It workd for a good, oh, I'd say, 3 days before I came home and passed out in my room on the 4th day after school xD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    For most of the year I got up at 5am, but towards the end of the school year I started waking up at like, half 5 to 6. I still managed to get ready, have a bit of free times and get to school which is roughly 5 minutes away from the school. I tend to feel more awake during the day if I get 5-6 hours sleep each night, no idea why, it's meant to be the opposite, right? XD

There was one morning where my alarm didn't go off and I ended up sleeping another couple of hours. .__. I woke up again at abot 7:40am and I had to be out of the house by 8:15am. I managed to do it, but I literally had to run around the house to get my stuff together and get ready in time. D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2007
    Back when my school used to start at 9 I'd get up at 7:30 and have plenty of time to get to the bus. But know that I'm going into high school I have to get up much earlier, seeing that my school starts ten minutes before I used to wake up o0. So I'm probably going to be /really/ tired during school :o

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • There was one morning where my alarm didn't go off and I ended up sleeping another couple of hours. .__. I woke up again at abot 7:40am and I had to be out of the house by 8:15am. I managed to do it, but I literally had to run around the house to get my stuff together and get ready in time. D:

That's why I don't have an alarm, it nevers wakes me up. My mom just whacks me with pillows, which still takes awhile. XD

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    That's why I don't have an alarm, it nevers wakes me up. My mom just whacks me with pillows, which still takes awhile. XD

Really o_0 My iHome wakes me up. I put it on high volume. Most of the time, It wakes me up.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • That's why I don't have an alarm, it nevers wakes me up. My mom just whacks me with pillows, which still takes awhile. XD
    I don't have an alarm either. During the school year I automatically wake up at 7am, but I don't have to get up until 7:30, so I fall back asleep again. My mum comes in at around half-past and calls my name, and it annoys me so much that I do just get up to stop her calling me. XD It works though, otherwise I'd just sleep and sleep.

Today, funnily enough, was the first day I woke up before noon during the summer. I guess it's because I'm sick and went to bed earlier last night, but it feels weird to be up early. If you can call 11am early, anyway.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I don't have an alarm either. During the school year I automatically wake up at 7am, but I don't have to get up until 7:30, so I fall back asleep again. My mum comes in at around half-past and calls my name, and it annoys me so much that I do just get up to stop her calling me. XD It works though, otherwise I'd just sleep and sleep.

Today, funnily enough, was the first day I woke up before noon during the summer. I guess it's because I'm sick and went to bed earlier last night, but it feels weird to be up early. If you can call 11am early, anyway.

Before Noon? I'm way different. I wake up at this time everyday. That means, it is 7:51 AM right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back