• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Yeah, I haven't done much as of late. Sorry. Actually, I haven't been to anyone's lately now that I think of it.

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    I haven't been to many FC's lately either. I've only really posted in a few places actually.

Years
    WOOOOOOT! I WAS CALLED POPULAR!

Anywho, I decided to PM Midnight Winged (yes, I do know him) asking if I should leave PC. I responded. I'm too afraid to look... ~_~

After all, once I read my PM asking me to leave, it'd be rude NOT to leave. So as long as I don't read his PM asking me to leave, I don't technically have to leave, right? *that probably made no sense*

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    ACC-M does, but he hates everyone.

And there was this PC member that wanted me to die.

You know, it probably would be a good idea to read it because if its something bad, it needs to be something the staff should know about. If people are treating you bad you should tell them and see what they can do. No one should feel like they are unwanted here at PC.

Years
    You know, it probably would be a good idea to read it because if its something bad, it needs to be something the staff should know about. If people are treating you bad you should tell them and see what they can do. No one should feel like they are unwanted here at PC.

Yup.

They always reply to pms if report wont get their attention [Which it will]

PM better idea though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    ACC-M doesn't hate everbody - he's just misunderstood.

As for the person that wanted you to die - me and kecleonfan666 were like that, but now me and him, are like, this close.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back