• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

More beautiful, fierce, stronger than you, etc.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    jynx evo line picture

This is pretty cool, but it would be even better if they were singing Dancing Queen and doing cool dances. Jynx does need an evo though.

Also the English starter names suck. When I asked for English names, I had in mind something like Flygon. Not more bad. Oh well, as long as they get most of them good it won't matter.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Konichiwa *****es.

Funny story. I'm here preparing my famed Chocolate Cream Cheese Satin Pie. Everything is going good. Pretty slow sinc eI'm a tad unfocused, but smoothly. Then, whilst watching Phineas and Ferb & installing Baldur's Gate, I goof. I end up adding in all the chocolate mixture with the whipped cream, making enough filling for two pies!

I know, hilarious. And yes, all from scratch. I wanna see how this turns out tommorrow when it sets. If it sets.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    That was so interesting sims tell me m---- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Anti, don't forget that gen V gave us what you crave instead of contests;

Gay.

Konichiwa *****es.

Funny story. I'm here preparing my famed Chocolate Cream Cheese Satin Pie. Everything is going good. Pretty slow sinc eI'm a tad unfocused, but smoothly. Then, whilst watching Phineas and Ferb & installing Baldur's Gate, I goof. I end up adding in all the chocolate mixture with the whipped cream, making enough filling for two pies!

I know, hilarious. And yes, all from scratch. I wanna see how this turns out tommorrow when it sets. If it sets.

Sounds amazing.

wow my computer crashed twice when I went onto this page

That Jynx stuff isn't for this world to see.

Lol.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    ^ban him Luke imo. ^_^

Also we finally god rid of that horrific script on server lol

Detox

If it was your internet the script won't affect you being able to complete a match or not.

Also those English starter names are lame, lol.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    If it was your internet the script won't affect you being able to complete a match or not.

Also those English starter names are lame, lol.

Oh wait, I read that wrong. Wolf is still hosting. QQ

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back