• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    Well I'm sorry if I'm not up-to-date with this simulator stuff, jesus.

Looking some info on that; seems like it has avatar, flavor text and defeat message bullcrap. What is this, Netbattle: The Return?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Server will be back up after Petie has gone to dinner. We are flattening some issues out.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Well I'm sorry if I'm not up-to-date with this simulator stuff, jesus.

Looking some info on that; seems like it has avatar, flavor text and defeat message bullcrap. What is this, Netbattle: The Return?

I didn't mean to come of as rude. D:

And yeah, it's a lot more sleek and shiny. It has battle music and pokemon cries too along with Gen 5. ;D

No avatars though, but you can customize text color, victory/defeat messages (which I hate because a lot of people have their victory one as "Well...you tried." lol).

devilicious

dream
    Years

And yeah, it's a lot more sleek and shiny. It has battle music and pokemon cries too along with Gen 5. ;D

No avatars though, but you can customize text color, victory/defeat messages (which I hate because a lot of people have their victory one as "Well...you tried." lol).

It's alright dear~

And wow, battle music and cries sound like an okay addition, but I've always hated those auto-messages. Back in the GSC netbattle days I'd consider anyone with an auto-message a hipster shrimp with no balls. ):

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday

My losing message is the best "BG Nice Hax/10"

^_^

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Daily Moob Chat [now with 90% more Elf Gynecomastia. GO ON PO SERVER (ANNOUNCEMENT)]

Ok guys its back, get on now. ^_^ [/advertising]

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    posting to say hi. hows everyone doing? haha i kinda forgot about this site. xD

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    :/ Why aren't any PO servers working for me? Did something happen to them all or is my computer just being stupid?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back