• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily quibbles! (Not really, quibbles is just a really cool word...)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    What's the most interesting thing that happened to you today?

Years
  • My graphics class had a kinda uprising today. Our teacher is a real {insert swear word here} and keeps changing what she says and then complains when we never get anything done. So she did it again with homework saying we actually had to do something completely different and a lot longer instead of what we all wrote down, so the majority of the class started arguing with her about it until she admitted it and ran out of the classroom all upset.
    We were the ones who got into trouble for upsetting the teacher ¬¬

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • My graphics class had a kinda uprising today. Our teacher is a real {insert swear word here} and keeps changing what she says and then complains when we never get anything done. So she did it again with homework saying we actually had to do something completely different and a lot longer instead of what we all wrote down, so the majority of the class started arguing with her about it until she admitted it and ran out of the classroom all upset.
    We were the ones who got into trouble for upsetting the teacher ¬¬

...-___- I have a story kinda like that, but wrong time and place. -__-

Anyways, the most interesting thing for me was that I had an eye exam today. And they checked my eyes for glaucoma.

I hate, I REPEAT, I hate the glaucoma test. They puff air into your eyes, real quick and without actual notice of when it's gonna happen. SO, I was sitting there and the test failed FIVE times because I freaked out and jumped when the puff happened. -__- I swear the nurse was laughing at me. xD

Other than that part, I am gonna get new glasses next week! I picked a frame that I think looks good on me. I hope they actually do. :\

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I ran through the sprinklers in the freezing cold before band practice.

Years
  • I got to feel two earthquakes, but they were both around 4.0 and I wasn't directly over them so nothing to write home about, really.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I took a shower in day time. Yes, that's right, ladies and gentlemen. Day time. You see, usually I shower at night, but today I showered during the day!

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • I found diamonds and golds and Lapis Lazulis and Red stones and 2 skeletons trying to shoot each other and 2 mineshafts at the PC minecraft server :DDDDD

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • The most interesting thing that I have done today so far Is finish my book. They have left it on a cliff hanger and now I have to wait for the next book to come out. It is going to drive me crazy!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Uhhh either getting told I was allowed to volunteer at an event to cover it as ~media~ in december OR getting the driving permit :x either of the two!

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    today in school there was not a single teacher in my class whole day :P :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    pretty much everyone i know informed me they needed a place to crash for the night, so i have a houseful. and i'm ok with that. then i told my best friend's wife i'd help her pick out cabinets for their house then i forgot and just now remembered and i'm typing this sentence with deep remorse. then a man i had a really complicated relationship with walked into my store with his wife which made me super mopey for a really long time. then i watched a child devour a birthday cake pop with zeal, and nothing has ever made me happier.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    UM IT'S MY BIRTHDAY SO YEAH THAT!
    Same!

My brother visited with a surprise. He brought one of my old friends from hometown along with him and we had our fun talking and watching some videos together!

Back