• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I'd rather pay for DLC maps TBH. I passionately hate micro transactions. Especially in H5, they ruined armor customization and one of my reasons to keep playing halo MP (working towards unlocking them via set goal). Instead I now have to hope I get lucky to get the pieces I want. Not that I really wanted any since a lot of the armor is super ugly.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Speaking of Supply Drops/Lootcrates/Hextech Chests:

KrhmPAT.jpg

RITO PLZ! Why give me a skin for Caitlyn D:... and if I wanted a Caitlyn skin, i could have prayed to RNGesus for that Headhunter Caitlyn but oh well.. and yes I'm still trying to earn my Mastery 7 points on Xin Zhao, Garen, and Hecarim. I need to git guud even more.

oh and to those who may be wondering, at least in this game, Hextech Chests are earned through regular gameplay with the option of buying them with RL Currency. Of course i never use my RL Currency to buy RNGboxes even if I were a youtube content creator. I would not steep that low to make a video were i open 9001 Hextech boxes/Supply Drops even if I were sponsored to do so.

UPDATE ON THE SUPPLY DROP NEW MWR STUFF CONTROVERSY!:

Well, people...
Spoiler:

XM-LAR.

As uncovered by some of the CoDhacker people in Reddit and Steam who have the PC Version of the game, there's a rather ominous yet unconfirmed stuff that new guns will be coming to MWR based on some hidden content from the latest patch. As seen in the picture already, the XM-LAR, a semi-automatic AR along with the already unveiled Kamchatka-12 Auto shotty might be coming to the game. Again, we don't know yet if its coming via a supply drop (which would be cancer) or would be attainable through regular gameplay. But again, I wasn't a fool thinking that the new MWR stuff is going to be cosmetic only.

On the plus side, the Variety Map Pack, the ONLY DLC ever made for CoD4, will be coming back in the near future. Yep bois. Chinatown, Killhouse, Broadcast, and Creek. Oh baby. Clown Fiesta maps ahoy!

I wanna applaud those individuals who do their best to unveil the hidden content within video games especially in big ones like in CoD.

Last edited:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Never had a rush like that before in my life, but I did it, I got a physical copy of Firewatch.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
So the new DOOM 2016 Multiplayer DLC (Bloodfall) now allows players to transform into a Spectre Pinky as a power up and i find it HEELARIOUS. Heck, the last Multiplayer DLC (And Hell Followed), i never thought i saw the day people can transform into a f**kin Cacodemon but ID and Bethesda finally outdid themselves with the Spectre Pinky Powerup.

Oh and even more bigger snapnap improvements bois.

My body is so ready.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
There hasn't been any activity in this daily banter so i might as well attempt in doing so:

So its kind of late for me to talk about this but how does it feel to be experiencing the latest Resident Evil game in a first person perspective? In short, RE7 will be a First Person ~~Shooter~~ survival horror game.

Don't ask me RE faithful.. I'm only relaying the message

Arsenic

Years
Relaying the message from where, exactly?

According to Xin's previous rantings, the RE faithful find the fact that its not third person as treason.

Am downloading the PC demo though. Even tho I never beat RE6. pls dont kill me Rabi

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Ladies, i rarely ever rant.

Also, if i had to at least sympathize with their views (which in reality I'm not doing whatsoever trevor), maybe the reason why the Resident faithful's salty over the fact that RE7 is in first person is that they don't like RE looking like this gen's current iterations of survival horror, which many of the notable and current SurvHorr games are in first person. Heck even that currently in development SurHorr game, Agony, is in first person.

OMERGERD I HAT DIS FIELD OF VIEW EWWWWWWW

I don't get this one of the best things about RE was the 3rd person view in the game. I loved that about the game it was good for giveing you a way to know the
(didn't bother copypasting that whole message since its from another website that I don't own)

also, excuses/reasons ranging from "OMG THEY RUINED IT" to "Many people suffer from motion sickness etc"

and yes I'm totally butchering what the RE faithful's saying right now regarding the latest game in the franchise being in 1st person view. **Rip and Tear, don't tread on the bear**

I wonder though, I would like to fight against Tyrants and Nemesis-esque decendants once again, and in glorious PC Master Race, Mouse and Keyboard accuracy First Person view

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
@ above mwr stuff: not too fussed about the supply drops, i think the new camos are cool and stuff but we could have done without the melee weapons

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Remember Igor, No Russian.

Playing MW2's campaign again kinda felt good, especially since I replayed the entire thing in Veteran difficulty. The funny thing is that.. for whatever dumdum things that has happened to the franchise, I feel that Call of Duty's Modern Warfare trilogy as a series of campaigns really did feel charming in its own ways.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Here is how I hope/see the franchise going the next 3 installments:

Vietnam war game by Sledgehammer. The signs are there.
Black Ops 4 by Treyarch. I just don't see them ending the most popular subseries of the franchise.
Modern Warfare 4 by Infinity Ward. Both of their most recent games flopped. Bring something with name recognition back.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Or... **random D.Va**

Modern Warfare Remastered being a long term CoD game with continuous and continual post launch and post year support, for the first time in fckin years. I mean, we are already getting everything beyond the Call of Duty (wink wink ;)) from Raven Software and Activision's part. And eventually MWR's multiplayer offering being a mix of the modern warfare trilogy.

heck, The CHINESE ONLY CoD Online is essentially like that, and that's developed by Raven Software. again, the winky faces ;) are already telling signs of MWR's future.

Arsenic

Years
I honestly hope that it's time for... something new to rise. As much as I love my battlefields and used to love my halos, I feel like it's time for something new in FPS (And I don't mean the content stripped MLG craze right now, because that's just harmful for the consumer).

We need a new IP or something to come and take power. What that could be, idk, but I hope it happens soon!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Lock n Load with FPSRussia and R.Lee Ermey - the video game. I officially win the bid.

Game Engine: Modified IDTech6 Engine (modified in such a way that it would require less strenuous PC requirements but still deliver top tier above 60 Frames per secks gameplay) with MEGATEXTURE and Photogrammetry technology

Game Mechanics:
  • Player character can wield 8 different weapons at once (Melee weapon, Pistols, SMGs, Assault Rifles, LMGs, Launchers, Mobile Artillery, BFG)
  • Health based system + tier based regenerating health = Wolftenstein the New Order's health system in a nutshell
  • Dual wielding = Obviously
  • Player based arsenal depending on which character/campaign you are playing. Playing as FPSRussia = More modern firearms by default, playing as R. Lee Ermey = World War 2 and Wild West era weaponry.
  • Hyper realistic weapon animations and gun sounds!

Play as either FPSRussia or R.Lee Ermey as they battle different bad guys ranging from raiders, neo nazis, skinheads, fanatical anti-gun protesters, terrorists (obviously), and cyborg mutant dragons (don't ask) with different firearms while promoting proper gun control. Also random gun facts.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 4, 2017
That has got to be the most tilting idea ever for a video game. I might as well go to acting or doing DnD with my friends. Jesus H Arcues.

Anyway. Battlepacks ahoy, i hope you all are enjoying your Steam and whatever winter sales. I'm out of usable cash right now. Holy shit i almost f**cked that one up

Sir Codin

I present to you all a guide on how you can celebrate the holiday season while playing the game:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
This new thread title is so amazing that it makes me want to patrol the Alola, wishing for another nuclear winter.

Anyway, new Vegas with all of the Add-ons. Amazing experience made even more amazing. I can't believe how i held back so much from just buying the Ultimate edition months ago. Many of the items that i often just sold as vendor fuel such as Fission Batteries, Duct Tape, Wonderglues, and many more now have even more tempting recopies in the workbenches.

Also, with the Honest hearts add on, my 1st character "Rain" with his fairly high Survival skill (Tagged skills are Guns, Survival, and Sneak) has more recipes to fill up. Dang, those recipes from Zion are useful even for a gun user.

But oh dear, the hilarious amount of extra loot with the Courier + Traditional Stash addons is really bothersome since all of my characters end up being over encumbered upon loading into the game. XD

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Bought the Blizzard Mountain expansion for Forza Horizon 3 today. So good! SO GOOD!!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
With all the Christmas money I earned, I am able to buy Tomodachi Life (one of the cheapest 3DS games I have ever seen), and, hopefully, Xenoblade Chronicles.

Is there something wrong preferring a life simulator over an action RPG?

Back