• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dance

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I dance, but not all the time. I only dance when I'm forced to; i.e:school programs. My favorite kind of dance would be...anything! xD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love to dance. I really don't care if I am good or not. If there is a song I like to dance to, I will dance. I danced a lot in weddings. That was so fun. And I danced in school functions when I was at school. And I usually dance at home when I listen to music. Doing Zumba, Body Jam, and doing exercises on my Wii Fit Balance Board really helped me to become a better dancer. :D

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Well, if you want a nightmare tonight, watch me dance xD I fail terribly at dancing, but usually, at parties, my six year old sister makes me dance in front of everyone there. Ohh how I hate parties because of this.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Does the caramelldanse count?
    Dance

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I really do not know any dances...but I'm generally flexible enough to dance.

Since I've never really had to do any style of dance, I don't really know my limits...nor do I intend to test them...since I really never dress to dance, you always find me wearing hiking boots. :p

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I can dance, I guess. We had swing dancing classes during PE in the seventh and eighth grade. I can do that pretty good guess, but I'm out of practice. I think dancing is pretty fun, so long as you just aren't randomly flailing yourself about the place.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I know how to dance (I'm not the best though XD), I don't have a favorite dance though.
    I can slow dance and do the robot XD

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I have never danced in my life... and I really don't plan on trying any time soon. lol

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    I have no problem with dancing, any kind acctually. IMO it's one of the best things you can do with a girl! :D
    Sure I had some problems when I just started, and I realised that if you think about it too much, you'll freeze, and well, you're stuck then. Dancing should come naturally to you if you just relax, and don't think about it, at all...

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    Break dancing is beastly. I can't do it for my life but ++++respect for those who can.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2021
    My favourite dance is Cupid Shuffle, for its simplicity. I also like the Cha Cha Slide, and one that's risen to fame lately is Teach Me How To Dougie.

Years
    Haha, I love to dance but I am absolutely horrible at it! :D
    Like, when we go to a club with my friends I always wait for the dance floor to get filled up with people so no one will get interested in me and then I do my little dance. That means repeating like three moves over and over, swing my arms around... I look like some random disco guy from the eighties when I do it (yes, I am female) :D
    Kinda sad, I know.
    And well, if you mean classical dancing, in my country its like your duty to learn how to dance at the age from 16 to 17. Its not even december yet and I had to already fill up my application for the classes that start in september. Everyone takes it super seriously here :D

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
    I'm a not-so-bad dancer, and I like to dance. xD I don't mind dancing anywhere, be it alone or in front of a crowd, especially when I am in a party with my friends. That way I can unleash my awesome dancing abilities. YEAH! >.>

But seriously, dancing is pretty exciting and refreshing, in my opinion. :D

Years
    I'm horrible, horrible, horrible at dancing. I'm too slow, too stupid, or whatever else might prevent you from being good at dancing for it. At least it's one of the things where sucking at is a fun thing to do. With a bit too much alcohol, that is :D Still, I try to avoid having to dance if possible.

Back