• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I assume that means you will introduce us to Oak/our pokemon first or similar?

(So I won't post my rp now)

EDIT: haha... yeah, just realized day 5 has not technically started yet. I need to grab some caffeine

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Awesome! Thanks for the acceptance. I'll try not to disappoint you, Sir Mike.

So, I guess we just wait for day 5 to start, huh? This will be interesting.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Indeed it will be :)

I have several scenarios in my head, but it will have to depend on the OP for us.

Years
    Can't wait for day 5 to start! Oh and...see the cold little eggs below...and no, I didn't just use this post to tell you to warm my Pokemon eggs.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    ...*glares at scarecrow*
    get quilava to warm your eggs..
    ...EGGS...
    I just had a fun idea!

Years
    Well, at least the eggs gave you an idea, lawl. X3 And I don't HAVE a Quilava yet...what do you think I'm doing with these eggs?

LegendaryPokeBreeder

Did you get the pecan sandies?
    Years
    When is Day 5 gonna start?
    I feel like my head is gonna explode as I have slowly collected ideas for my rps over the last few days xD
    And I cant write them out yet as I dont know whats gonna happen when/if I catch certain pokemon and such lol

Years
    Well, Mike told me he was waiting for them sooooooo...he probably just didn't know she ended day 4 or something. *waits as patiently as possible* XP

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Don't worry, we can counter with a post so long, it would take a whole day to read XD

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    ...The pokeball begins to shake...
    You caught day 5!

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    lol thanks :) will make a nice long one in over an hour, just a quick question though (to which I can already assume I know the answer to).

Would I be able to receive a pokemon from my character's aunt? (*cough Dratini cough*, haha, at least I did mention she visited the Safari zone lots ;))
    scratch that actually

As well, I assume you will GM RP when the egg begins to hatch?

EDIT: Also would I use the level 1 moves for slowpoke on the pokemon database website, as a precursor to its currently learned moves?

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    X_x I'm already on page 5 in Microsoft word, and probably just going to make page 6. I'll have it up in about 3 hours (after class).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back