• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Slowpoke will know:
    Tackle, Growl, Watergun, Confusion

The eggs will hatch in a review of one of your posts sometime. I will announce it.

its status will be with your pokemon listing in the first post of this thread. I'll update it sooner or later :)
    The hatching will be based on;
    If its kept warm. How good your posts are. And smaller, hidden factors ;)

The pokemon in each egg is already pre-determined. Whichever egg you chose, you already have a pokemon waiting to come out and join you. If you mistreat the egg however it will be removed from you.
    You can only carry 1 pokemon egg at a time.
    You can only carry 5 pokemon with you whilst you have an egg with you.

Another thing:
    The Pokemon League will be a tournament like in the anime. The winner will then face the elite 4 and the champion. Things may change however depending how the story goes.
    The Winner of the Mount Moon tournament will receive a special Moon badge, worth 2 badges. This badge will allow the winner to skip some gyms on their way to the pokemon league.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Sounds very interesting (Note to self: Get a fire type with the Flame Body ability XD)

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Arggh, it's killing me to find out what's in the egg. I guess we'll have to wait and see... where's a good fire type when you need one? >.>

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ok, thanks :) I'm nearly done my portion. I'll just have to reedit my post with the moves you listed ;)

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    FeartheLapras, your egg is an interesting pokemon.
    I won't give you any clues but it'll be effective for this story.
    Feign which egg are you gonna choose just out of curiosity? 1 or 2?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Hmm, with that said...this shouldn't be too good for me (IE: Bidoof *Head Slap*)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ok posted mine, had to edit it too, with the paragraphs (which appearntly don't seem to transfer well). When I first started typing this up, I intended for #4, but now it already had been choosen, so I took #2.

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Sorry feign, It seems I took your first choice. :( I'm sure your egg will be a good Pokemon though.

Now I'm kind of apprehensive as to what my egg will be...

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Its no worries ;) To us at this time, it is only a number. I find it funny though how none of us choose number 1.

edit: ok mike, I'll add some bits in before the camping portion :) Though I'm at a loss as to which pokemon I should encounter.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Rattata? Nidoran? Caterpie? Pidgey? Pikachu? Metapod? Weedle? (Nobody has encountered a wild weedle yet as far as i am aware)
    Whatever ^-^

Edit: just edit out the end of your day, so you can continue it in some future posts ^^
    Edit2: most of us take about 4 or 5 posts for a day. Although yours was quite long :)

Jake, you think i'm giving you a Bidoof? Heh. It'll all come apparent later on :D

I WANNA SEE SWIFTSWIM GET THAT SKITTY ... Growl.. xD

Last edited:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Come on, Mike! What makes you think that I want the Skitty? Besides the whole 'Important to the plot' thing, it isn't something that interests me too much. And I'm typing my post right now, I think I will include it in my post. Just for you.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Edited and fought a pidgey :)

I figured that the first egg was a bidoof, only for the fact that it was #1 XD

Lol yeah, mine was exceptionally long. I shall continue my walk then after the result of the poke catch :)

Edit: I can see how it is difficult to write a good pokemon battle, first you gotta know its attacks, and then you have to write it in a fluid battle like matter. Yeah I never intended on keeping the bike either, haha. Though it would have been funny (ok and a bit cliche) if it became all charred and mangled :P

Last edited:

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Haha... find that kid with it later broken xP That'd be amusing.
    Swift.. its a girly pokemon, yes. BUT! It'd attract girls too! HAHA! Well, anyway.
    Get it and then send it to oaks lab (Box it basically) later on in the story.
    More pokemon means you have more choice for up coming tournament.. plus .. just trust me xP

Oh and bidoof? Hah!

Well anyway.. i can officially tell you, (Since nobody is left to take egg number 1) that egg 1 is infact a Togepi.
    Marley will adopt this as her pokemon and she'll be seen with it later in the RP :)
    By not choosing number 1, you have shaped Marley's future in the RP.

Perhaps that gives an indication as to the rarity of pokemon you might end up with? ^^

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Great, my egg is turning light brown, I don't like where this is going XD

EDIT: Saw above post. That sounds better than what I was thinking. Oh, and I'm typing up a battle for a capture right now, expect it soon ^^

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Argh, fine. I guess I shall battle the Skitty in the post. If I finish it today that is, it is taking forever!

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Perhaps... Nova... might... find... someone... in... the... future... who... would... like... to... trade... his ...skitty... for ... something ... else?
    MAN.. Do I ALWAYS have to spell it out? XD

And jake...

Look at the list of pokemon below. All these pokemon are considered 'Brown' by the pokedex
    Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Abra Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Alakazam Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Arcanine Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Baltoy Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Bibarel Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Bidoof Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Bonsly Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Buizel Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Buneary Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Chimchar Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Cubone Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Diglett Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Dodrio Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Doduo Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Dragonite Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Dugtrio Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Eevee Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Entei Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Farfetch'd Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Fearow Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Feebas Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Floatzel Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Furret Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Geodude Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Golem Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Graveler Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Growlithe Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Hariyama Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Heatran Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Hippopotas Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Hippowdon Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Hitmonchan Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Hitmonlee Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Hitmontop Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Hoothoot Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Infernape Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Kabuto Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Kabutops Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Kadabra Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Kangaskhan Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Lopunny Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Mamoswine Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Mankey Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Marowak Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Monferno Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Noctowl Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Nuzleaf Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Pidgeot Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Pidgeotto Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Pidgey Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Piloswine Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Pinsir Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Primeape Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Raticate Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Regirock Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Seedot Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Sentret Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Shedinja Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Shiftry Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Shroomish Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Slaking Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Slakoth Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Spearow Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Spinda Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Stantler Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Staraptor Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Staravia Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Starly Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Staryu Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Sudowoodo Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Swinub Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Tauros Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Teddiursa Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Torkoal Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Trapinch Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Ursaring Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Vulpix Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Weedle Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Zigzagoon

And for the other trainer, the Egg which is brown and purple..
    Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Aerodactyl Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Aipom Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Ambipom Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Arbok Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Cascoon Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Cloyster Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Crobat Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Delcatty Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Ditto Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Drapion Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Drifblim Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Drifloon Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Ekans Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Espeon Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Forretress Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Gastly Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Gastrodon Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Gengar Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Gligar Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Gliscor Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Golbat Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Granbull Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Grimer Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Grumpig Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Haunter Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Illumise Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Koffing Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Lileep Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Mantine Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Mewtwo Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Misdreavus Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Mismagius Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Muk Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Nidoking Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Nidoran♂ Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Nidorino Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Palkia Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Rattata Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Sableye Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Shellder Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Shellos Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Skorupi Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Skuntank Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Spiritomb Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Starmie Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Stunky Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Swalot Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Tyrogue Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Venomoth Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Venonat Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Weezing Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread Zubat

It could be any pokemon in the brown or purple list that could be conisdered to be either or both colours?
    However, with that i'm off to bed! Verrry tired!
    And if you really cant wait to find out what your egg is
    :) I've done my job right.
    Night ^^

Last edited:

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    No...
    I thought about that too! I think I will have to make myself more clear when I type, I hope you won't expect me to type every thing I think may happen though. That would be way too tiring.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Now that sounds like a plan to me. Now I will hope for a Tediursa, one of my favorites ^^

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Hahaha!
    Well with that i'll leave you all wondering .. im gonna bed its late here in the UK.
    get a new post up each for me to read 2moro guys if you have time :D
    - Mike

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back