• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I don't know, I'm just imagining things XD Maybe it was in a dream...hmm...or maybe I just wanted to express my joy for the giant birdy XD And I'll clicky your eggs.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Though you're character doesn't know who Lugia is :P

Though mine might XD (I didn't carry around that dragon book for nothing! lol) But being too far from it, he wouldn't be able to recognize it.

EDIT: By the way, isn't 'Rat Poison' such a lovely name? XD :P I came up with it quite randomly.

Years
    Lol, yeah very nice. And my CHARACTER doesn't know...doesn't mean I don't XD But that's what a Pokedex is for, though I doubt it would get range and all of that. You know, I'm sort of beginning to wonder if we talk to much here in the OOC thread XDDDD...heeeeey, I have 404 posts O.o

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Well at least its OoC ;) Yeah, I surmised that you probably knew what it was. And you're probably not guilty of it, but I've seen RPs in the past, where people already seem to know or RP things they know, when their character really shouldn't.

Or theres always:

Tons of Taurus were about to trample me.

~1 hour later~

Well that was convient, if that helicopter hadn't come on time, I would have been dead.

Deus Ex Machina ftw XD

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    I smell an error!! (404 lol) Anyway, I was wondering. What do our characters eat anyway? I can't really imagine that they'd just wait to get to the Poke center at the end of each day to eat. Maybe I'm just thinking too much, but it would be useful to know for future posts.

Years
    Well...I mean I have seen where they do (I'm thinking of the anime) eat at the Pokemon Center...but I'm sure you can just buy some canned stuff to eat and all of that. It probably wouldn't be amazing without Brock, but oh well (lol)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    In my first post, I mentioned that my character packed away some food (unnamed at this point on purpose), then I later stated that my character was eating sandwhiches that the aunt made (not the same food), but it allows for open arm space. I also mentioned pokemon food in my original post.

Though I don't think I want my character running on noodles, haha. I suppose Mike could take advantage of that though, like that if someone hasn't replenished their food supply... But that might be too cruel (after all, I don't think we will be role playing every aspect of what our character does, especially in privacy... lol.

What I think I will do in my next post(s) is include a restaurant, as well as a shopping place. Plus these scenes add for good pokemon bonding scenes. (assuming pokemon are allowed in the stores XD)

As I know my character won't be having the best of luck at times.

Years
    Pokemon are allowed everywhere, sheesh. Lol, I suppose we can just buy some stuff. I'm not sure, I hadn't much thought about that. Although it can be added to make your posts longer and such. I'd expect that you could simply just go somewhere in town and get food. Plus, we're not going to be poor like Ash/Misty/Brock XDDDD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Heh... *thinks of what damage Slowpoke would do, in a store full of food*.

Plus the filler/bonding scenes will make your pokemon interaction appear better sort of thing. And even make battles more clearer. Like I mean, it's like having a new pokemon, and that all of a sudden the two are now instantaneous friends, no questions asked, and the pokemon obeys the trainer to the death sort of thing. It would seem kind of unfair and unrealistic ;)

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    But my character is poor :( I washed up from the sea in Pallet town. I HAS NO MONEY...

Well, I'll probably just get around it by using the backpack I got from the townsfolk in Pallet. They gave me Pokeballs, so why not food? XD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hmmm you could sell the pokeballs like in the game (at a lower cost) so as to be able to buy food. XD

Or Pidgey eggs! lol

Or perhaps you can find a Meowth, and teach it to steal things (I think they mentioned that in generation I).

Or:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    Lol, yeah maybe. I think I was thinking of the game when I typed that we're not poor and stuff. You know, like how the people give you money? Well, if you win that is. Lol, exactly what I was thinking Feign.

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    LOL @ comic. So that's how you got money from Trainers...

Although I think that Trainers giving you money here would be kinda weird. For the Dark Trainers though... their money should be fair game. ;)

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Yeah, trainers wouldn't just be all
    "Hey, I really can't stand you. You owned me, so take my money!"

And the comic...I've thought about that a few times actually. Having a pokemon with Beat Up just makes me want it to be a field move... It would be awesome!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Or teaching it Pay Day, lol... makes me wonder why pokemon would be carrying money to begin with.

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    There must be some sort of hidden poke-community(bad pun, sorry) that they exchange the money for goods. Maybe they run off to the mystery dungeon world, haha.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    They probably buy poke-nip and get their affixation hours on end.

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Geh, lots of schoolwork... I'll try to post the end of my day tomorrow. I didn't think I had that much to do, but I guessed wrong. -_-

Well, I can still wait for the eggs to hatch! Yay for eager anticipation. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back