• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Energy / Pokemon League Adventure OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yay! I caught one! XD

If everyone else is going to post another one, I'll try and put one up later today as well.

Thanks Sir Mike, I think I dreamed eggs in my sleep because of you. O_o

Haha, which is exactly what he was trying to do >=3 But anyway...nice posts people, keep it up XD Cyndaquil hatched! WHOOT!

Years
    Gah, I saw that Royal! I was reading in the car and I was like Holy ****, lol, not really. Well we'll just have to set you to good again, right Ivysaur?

"Saur!"

Hehe...see, Ivysaur agrees? Lol, I'm insane, I know.

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Oh man... that was a long post. I feel tired after writing it...

Anyway, a cyndaquil? Hatched? For whom?

edit: Never mind, I think I know. It's one of your eggs, right? I can't see them because my comp's acting weird.

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Oh, the site's down, eh? Well anyway, congratulations on your Pokemon hatching! Hopefully the others will follow soon.

And watch out for that Dark Jess, lol (She's scary) >.>

Years
    Haha, and I thought that the Lapras you're talking about in your sig was scary. But you think Jess is scary? Naaaah, I think we could take her ;)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    wooo my battle is going to be typed up now, I think it's going to be a loss though. We'll see, as I type it out XD I've already got an idea for the cave (that first one, I forget the name now). But that's quite a few days in advanced, haha. Though there is always that Diglett cave too I suppose. Take it straight to ummm that place with S. S. Anne and the lightning pokemon gym trainer. Bad with names atm.

X_x This next post is taking more thought than I thought, haha.

EDIT: There we go, all posted up.

Mike you might notice a certain Darkrai being mentioned. I realize it says not to do so in the first post, however, I figured that it being a dream... well... Though if I recall, Darkrai only has to be near someone sleeping to cause nightmares as well (if I recall from the movie, though it was never mentioned distance wise). Nonetheless, I suppose it can add to your next portion of plot (Darkrai scares the Dark pokemon trainers yay!), lol. But otherwise I can remove it, if you want.

Last edited:

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Please no mention of legendaries without asking me..
    but the dream thing is fine.
    It was ONLY a dream and you didnt see or encounter it.
    Please refrain from mentioning anything more, as legendary pokemon will play a key role later in the story.
    But if you mention them early it will ruin it.

I will be posting reviews in the near future :)
    Scarecrow can you review mine?
    Also...
    Eggs will hatch tonight/tomorrow as it's easter. :) Happy Easter Everyone.
    I'll hatch your eggs for you in some reviews tonight ( i need to be on my computer at home because i've written down which egg hatches which pokemon. So just carry on as normal and as day 5 ends your poke's will hatch :p)

OH.. and if you think dark jess is scary.. https://i40.tinypic.com/358sbhd.gif

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah, I didn't want it to go further then the dream ;)

"O hai thar Darkrai." "Hai2u lulz." XD

That cat reminds me of a youtube vid where the cameraman was watching a cat, then he'd move against a wall, and then go back to the cat, and it suddenly would appear closer. Stealth cat or something.

Indeed happy easter :D

Last edited:

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Yeah. I guess the Darkrai thing is ok.
    He will appear in the story but not for a long time..
    Also.. Someone is going to have the opportunity to capture a legendary somewhere down the line.
    ;)

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Awesome! I can't wait for the eggs to finally hatch! XD

Hm... I must finish the end of my day then! *goes off to write*

And Happy Easter for all!

Fear_the_Lapras

Normal/Ice Type Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Oops, I read the note about finding items. Sorry about that. I just thought that, well, people have to eat something and berries were the only thing I could think of. >.>

Urgh, I got sick? Must... not... eat... anymore... berries... *gasp*

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Well, add to the end of the day that a large pokemon can be seen flying in the air. Even those in pallet would see it. :) Check my post for more info.
    Why is nobody warming my eggs in my sig? xD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah sorry about that too, I thought since I was outside... well >.>

Quick question though, in Viridian city (or any city for that matter), do trainers usually stay at a hotel, or can they stay at the pokemon centre. Off the top of my head, it appears as though Ash and friends would stay at the pokemon centre for free, aside from being at newly found friends houses.

Dark Mike

Dark Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Everyone, so far, is using the pokemon center to sleep.
    they also have rooms, like a hotel, where trainers can stay for free.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ok, thats cool, yeah I'll make a day end post next I think, since I'm already in town, and I've got to do school stuff X_x

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back